Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

Hi Guys..

It never ceases to amaze me some of the time, how some guys can suck many dick even after its been from Ass, Rimm an Asshole, fuck bareback. lick pitts, suck toes etc, you follow me right??

Ok, But lean into some to kiss and sometimes you hear " sorry mate, I don't do that" wtf?

Q, is kissing much more personal/intimate than sex itself??

Do you like to kiss during sex?

Or is kissing a thing of the past?

Do you have issues with kissing?

Edited by DarkroomTaker
Busy kissing myself.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am with you on that Uncut Brit, kissing gets me revved up and fired up. Two things get me hard - kissing a nice mouth, and rimming a nice arse. So kissing both ends then, hahaha! I have seen guys say they only kiss with their partners, as if it's not meaningful if they don't kiss, or it's not really cheating as there's no risk of passion. So I guess it is seen as more indicative of lovers as opposed to shags. Or perhaps it is seen by guys in denial as "too gay"? WTF indeed.

• Like 2

I agree totally. For me kissing is one of the best parts of sex, it gets me going and if he's a really good kisser gets me rock hard instantly. Had guys who don't kiss and thats cool for a quick pump and dump, but if its going to a be a 3 hour marathon, you best be into kissing or its not going to work that long for me.

I'm good with or without kissing, depending on the guy...if its sensuous love-making, sharing my body with another man, then kissing is what turns me on. If it's just brutal jock mansex, ass pounding, then I don't expect to kiss...in fact, that's a turn-off...i want to focus on my ass getting pounded by the masculine beast of a man who's drilling me.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not really into kissing during casual hook ups. I will rarely deny somebody it if they really want to kiss me (only if I really don't like his mouth or something ), but it doesn't really interest me. I guess the reason is because it seems a bit feminine and boring. If I wanted to sit around making out and spooning and cuddling and all that sissy shit, I would be straight. Would you like some flowers after you cum in my mouth too?? I am attracted to men, and men are aggressive and MASCULINE. Kissing is just not part of that picture. Thats just me though.

It's no big deal if a guy doesn't want to kiss you is it?

Kissing isn't just a "Yes" for me, it's a "Must", same goes with making eye contact. I say let the kissing be as intense as the sex: sweet and passionate kissing for sweet and passionate fucking, rough and aggressive kissing for rough and aggressive fucking. I don't think kissing is a thing of the past, but, at age twenty-four, I like to think that I'm not old fashioned.

• Like 1