Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

I'm really into kissing. I kiss my buddies when I meet them out. But when I'm having sex, I really get into it on a different level. It's all part of exchanging fluids. I almost love taking a guys tongue down my throat as much I love taking his cock up my ass.

unless you live in a gay ghetto, men kissing each other in public is an act of joyful defiance. i encourage it.

i get a special kick out of kissing tricks goodbye on my driveway knowing that the fundies across the street are watching. but i'd do it even if they weren't.

Kissing is an absolute deal breaker.if you suck my dick you kiss me if I suck yours you get a mouthfull of dick slime.

As a teenager had sucked alot of dick,and had mine sucked more before I ever kissed a man,when I finaaly did it was "official" I was a homo and fuckin proud of it,

Now ALWAYS need to trade mouths full of man fluids (PISS CUM SPIT SNOT) if I suck my load outta your ass you always know ahead of time its coming back to you.

Guest Matias47
i'm not trying to force anyone to agree with me. i thought we were having a lighthearted discussion, not engaging in a test of wills.

when i said 'you can learn to kiss like a man,' i didn't mean you specifically. i meant men in general. sorry for the confusion.

Fair enough:)

Kissing is an absolute deal breaker.if you suck my dick you kiss me if I suck yours you get a mouthfull of dick slime.

As a teenager had sucked alot of dick,and had mine sucked more before I ever kissed a man,when I finaaly did it was "official" I was a homo and fuckin proud of it,

Now ALWAYS need to trade mouths full of man fluids (PISS CUM SPIT SNOT) if I suck my load outta your ass you always know ahead of time its coming back to you.

Yes, absolutely. I love making out with a mouthful of fluids.

I love to kiss, BUT only with other men who know how. OR we fit together well when kissing. I hate a guy that cant kiss, and if he doesnt do it well I wont pursue his mouth. and he may never see me again. Id rather not be kissed at all if it aint good.

i also don't understand the need to hurry up and fuck, to remove everything but lust from the equation. does anybody really want an encounter that's nothing but bodies touching only at the point of insertion? what's wrong with a little bit of passion and (god forbid) affection along the way?
Ud be suprised as to how many gay men share the common bond of "intimacy-phobia" with their straight brothers......Ive been with men and I know that we are fucking like passionate lovers. We kiss, we look into each others eyes, we fuck great.....then bam. Youre just a number to them. They want no more contact with you after the first fuck, even tho you know damn well they had as much of a good time as you. Its that they dont want to get close to another human for various personal reasons. Mouth kissing is a very intimate sport

Depends, when im fucking in a bath or anon scene..i dont kiss. But FB yea bigtime, i can realley get into it, good part of foreplay

Yeah, I can relate to this message.

Circumstances provide the situation for me and it also depends on the Man, but i love a good deep tongin especially if its a hot fucker who i am really into. Kissing works for me. However if i am taking multiple loads in the dark room i would not even think to be kissing.. Strange eh?

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not really into kissing during casual hook ups. I will rarely deny somebody it if they really want to kiss me (only if I really don't like his mouth or something ), but it doesn't really interest me. I guess the reason is because it seems a bit feminine and boring. If I wanted to sit around making out and spooning and cuddling and all that sissy shit, I would be straight. Would you like some flowers after you cum in my mouth too?? I am attracted to men, and men are aggressive and MASCULINE. Kissing is just not part of that picture. Thats just me though.

It's no big deal if a guy doesn't want to kiss you is it?

I am totally with you here. I just don't like it, but "IF" he insist, in order to get cock then I will