Kissing; Yes or No No??

DarkroomTaker

If it's just a hook-up, kissing isn't expected...it's a bonus. If the guy in hot and doesn't have gross breath, I'd love for him to kiss me, but I let him initiate it. Nothing worse than leaning in for a kiss and having the other guy turn his head so you can't.

i do not understand this whole 'men don't kiss' thing. you'll beg for me to shove my cock into what you call your manpussy and 'knock you up,' with my load, but my tongue in your mouth is too emasculating for you?

i also don't understand the need to hurry up and fuck, to remove everything but lust from the equation. does anybody really want an encounter that's nothing but bodies touching only at the point of insertion? what's wrong with a little bit of passion and (god forbid) affection along the way?

Guest Matias47
I can only speak for myself, but I'm not really into kissing during casual hook ups. I will rarely deny somebody it if they really want to kiss me (only if I really don't like his mouth or something ), but it doesn't really interest me. I guess the reason is because it seems a bit feminine and boring. If I wanted to sit around making out and spooning and cuddling and all that sissy shit, I would be straight. Would you like some flowers after you cum in my mouth too?? I am attracted to men, and men are aggressive and MASCULINE. Kissing is just not part of that picture. Thats just me though.

It's no big deal if a guy doesn't want to kiss you is it?

I tend to agree with this. Kissing, for me, is romantic, rough or soft. Generally, I have no interest in romance with men. And in a sexclub, anonymous or net hook up, I'm not kissing (of course there have been a few exceptions), I'm only interested in cock, ass and cum, not affection. My fuckbuds, who I know better, I kiss.

As for Einathens and his emasculation question. My answer is this: No, not emasculating, just goofy.

And sissy. Really, really sissy.

It's only girly if you kiss like a girl. If two guys kiss like men it can be a force of nature... (gasping, breathless, slammed against the wall).

I think an important aspect is: Many guys just can't kiss. That's not meant as an insult to our gender. Just a statement of fact: one can't be good at everything. And many men are lousy kissers. If the other guy knows how to kiss, it's great fun and I enjoy it a lot. But not with everyone.

I tend to agree with this. Kissing, for me, is romantic, rough or soft. Generally, I have no interest in romance with men. And in a sexclub, anonymous or net hook up, I'm not kissing (of course there have been a few exceptions), I'm only interested in cock, ass and cum, not affection.

To me, sex should be playful, a bit of an adventure. That can mean turning a guy on by kissing - or just the opposite: intentionally not kissing, macho play etc. I never enjoyed purely mechanical sex much.

Guest Matias47
you learn to suck cock and take it up the ass lika a man, you can learn to kiss like one too. and practicing is lots of fun.

Ha, ha. You're funny. You see, I'm not trying to bring you around to my way of thinking, merely stating my feelings. Which won't change. But you're one of those people who must get others to come around to their point of view. You remind of my ex-wife or a fundamentalist Christian.

I will never try to get you to believe as I do in something as personal as this. How boring would life be if we were all the same?

My feelings on this are very simple, Those of us like me get off on raw, unromatic anonymity. Perhaps it could be considered a fetish, but we see kissing as an intrusion on the thing that gets us excited. It's neither right nor wrong. It's right for me. Just as your feelings are right for you.

The only thing wrong in this scenario is you trying to convince me my personal feelings are wrong and that I need to learn something.

Edited by Matias47

Guest ff-whole

No kissing for me either...

Love @Matias47' answer: ex wife or fundamentalist... are you either one @einathens ?

Ha, ha. You're funny. You see, I'm not trying to bring you around to my way of thinking, merely stating my feelings. Which won't change. But you're one of those people who must get others to come around to their point of view. You remind of my ex-wife or a fundamentalist Christian.

I will never try to get you to believe as I do in something as personal as this. How boring would life be if we were all the same?

My feelings on this are very simple, Those of us like me get off on raw, unromatic anonymity. Perhaps it could be considered a fetish, but we see kissing as an intrusion on the thing that gets us excited. It's neither right nor wrong. It's right for me. Just as your feelings are right for you.

The only thing wrong in this scenario is you trying to convince me my personal feelings are wrong and that I need to learn something.

For me it totally depends on the guy. If I'm in a dark room fucking or getting fucked, I probably won't be kissing. If I'm 1-on-1 with a guy I find really attractive, I probably will. I'll let some guys fuck me who I wouldn't normally touch with a 10-ft pole. And I just don't like kissing guys with moustaches or beards. Bad breath and bad teeth also turn me off. So it's not a yes/no for me.

I met a guy at a sex party and we started kissing -- the host flipped out, demanding "no kissing!"

And I have several regular guys I play with who never kiss.

i'm not trying to force anyone to agree with me. i thought we were having a lighthearted discussion, not engaging in a test of wills.

when i said 'you can learn to kiss like a man,' i didn't mean you specifically. i meant men in general. sorry for the confusion.