My Super Pozzing Experience!!!

I've been to a few conversion parties in Sacramento and San Francisco and the guy I gave my toxic load to was hooded and screamed his head off and thought I was a black dude because of the size of my dick. I have never had that happen but for some reason it only turned me on and made me fuck faster and harder and I wispered in his ear that I was going to be his POZ-Daddy, the guy who sires him and all he did was whine.

When I was done and my balls emptied I pulled out and I had never in my life seen that much blood and scum leak from a guys ass before.

I am pretty sure I was the one who pozzed him since most of the guys there had VL's that were undetectable or extremely low and mine was just over the 250,000 level.

We were never allowed to see the face of the Neg guy in the sling, but I would of sure liked to meet him and welcum him to the brotherhood as his sire.

Also wanted to thank noexitfastlane for a real HOT story there and hope to read more of your work. You got me dripping away here really good this morning!

• Upvote 4

I've been to a few conversion parties in Sacramento and San Francisco and the guy I gave my toxic load to was hooded and screamed his head off and thought I was a black dude because of the size of my dick. I have never had that happen but for some reason it only turned me on and made me fuck faster and harder and I wispered in his ear that I was going to be his POZ-Daddy, the guy who sires him and all he did was whine.

When I was done and my balls emptied I pulled out and I had never in my life seen that much blood and scum leak from a guys ass before.

I am pretty sure I was the one who pozzed him since most of the guys there had VL's that were undetectable or extremely low and mine was just over the 250,000 level.

We were never allowed to see the face of the Neg guy in the sling, but I would of sure liked to meet him and welcum him to the brotherhood as his sire.

Also wanted to thank noexitfastlane for a real HOT story there and hope to read more of your work. You got me dripping away here really good this morning!

Blood n scum flowing out of an ass after a fuck. Now that's fucking HOT... just like i like to be fucked..

• Upvote 1

I've been to a few of these kind of parties in dark, unused warehouses where they clean up an area just for the purpose of having a one night party to abuse a few guys. The last kind of party for me like this was in a Motel in Chicago were twenty black guys were present. The main party host toothbrushed my hole, and everyone began to fuck - In nine hours, I have taken 58 loads and left with blood and cum flowing out of my asshole :-) What a night...that also boosted my VL a few months later from 200,000 to 800,000 and lowered by CD4 to 100. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I would sign up in a heartbeat and pay a group of poz guy to use my hole.  If only that was an option anywhere in New England.  It would be the best money I ever spent.  If anyone knows of a group please let me know how to kick off the process.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...