? for fellow bottoms

CockCravin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

My husband requires that I keep mine inside, so I am mindful to do that.  With other tops, I keep it inside, but don't mind as much if some leaks out in the hours afterward.  

14 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

My husband requires that I keep mine inside, so I am mindful to do that.  With other tops, I keep it inside, but don't mind as much if some leaks out in the hours afterward.  

This is the best strategy for getting "knocked-up".

• Like 3

On 1/5/2015 at 5:24 AM, swedishspermdump said:

i don't think i've even managed to push it out... my ass is like a cum sponge.

Same here. I've gone 18 hours before it starts coming out. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I want to keep it in as long as possible. If there are lots of loads, some of it will come out but my fingers will find it and I’ll lick them off. I also like the smell of the guys who just bred me to stay on me as long as possible so I hold off on showering too. 

Well after all they have worked hard to get it in there so i think its only fair i keep it in me as long as possible and knowing i have his dna in me  it  keeps me happy only problem is i want more and more 

its like a addiction  

• Like 1

After getting bred, I keep his load, or loads in my ass to until absorbed, or used as lube for the next Top, usually my husband... so hot getting fucked and bred by another guy while he’s at work, then he comes home and I’m naked and on all fours on our bed... He fingers my hole then rubs his cock with the cum / lube mix  and proceeds to add his load, which I then hold as well...