What do you wear out cruising?

Fickloch

My favorite for going to an ABS, bar or the baths is a 3XL tank top by Fruit of The Loom ($3.00 at Walmart) which just covers my ass cheeks and cock. This loose tank is great for easy access to my nipples, for a top to explore my prelubed hole or quickly pull it over my head to leave me completely naked for his pleasure to breed me. Nice for the drive home as I can plunge my finger into my cum filled hole and lick the tasty cum off my finger from all the men that have bred my that night. Other things I wear are cropped net tank tops with short shorts, slit up the sides or strategic holes in them and the waist bands cut off. With my size I'm able to find ladies shorts that fit me on ebay for around $10 or less, they are much shorter and more low cut then mens shorts or mens jeans made into cut offs. These shorts being so low can give others' a great view of your front tat or tramp stamp and the short zippers make them easy to be taken off you. Also, wrist wallet and flip flops. At the bath house my towel is folded in half and wrapped, if possible I have my towel around my neck and naked.

Hey Shaved, love yer description of yer "slut clothes." It created a great "mind picture." Keep up the great efforts!

Guest faggot hole

Depends on where i am cruising. In public, i tend toward those loose, oversized nylon basketball-type shorts (no underwear, ever), a wife-beater and tennis shoes, unlaced and without sox. Another hot look is extremely shredded, extremely short cut-off 501s, generally with the top couple of buttons undone. Same wife-beater, and hiking boots with heavy sox rather than the tennies. In less public places, sometimes just a jock (only "underwear" i own), or if i'm at a party, nothing. Once my clothes come off, they tend to stay off. (Because once my hole is filled, it tends to stay filled.)

Depends on where i am cruising. In public, i tend toward those loose, oversized nylon basketball-type shorts (no underwear, ever), a wife-beater and tennis shoes, unlaced and without sox. Another hot look is extremely shredded, extremely short cut-off 501s, generally with the top couple of buttons undone. Same wife-beater, and hiking boots with heavy sox rather than the tennies. In less public places, sometimes just a jock (only "underwear" i own), or if i'm at a party, nothing. Once my clothes come off, they tend to stay off. (Because once my hole is filled, it tends to stay filled.)

that a slutty outfit

I just bought a pair of used Levis 501s, with holes in the knees and small holes in the crotch. I took them to a tailor, amd I had a hidden zipper put into the ass seam. Note, if you do this, you need to buy a larger size than you normally wear, as the tailor needs to use some of the fabric to sew in the zipper. You then have them take the waist in.

Get to cruisy area unzip, and load up.

• Upvote 1

I just bought a pair of used Levis 501s, with holes in the knees and small holes in the crotch. I took them to a tailor, amd I had a hidden zipper put into the ass seam. Note, if you do this, you need to buy a larger size than you normally wear, as the tailor needs to use some of the fabric to sew in the zipper. You then have them take the waist in.

Get to cruisy area unzip, and load up.

dted a fuckin pig for a long time who did this he knew I was too fuckin lazy to walk across the bar to PISS he just backed up to me I unzipped stuck my dick in and pissed

• Upvote 1

I just wear jeans. no shirt, no underwear, just jeans. Quick to drop them if a guy wants to suck on my dick or if he wants to fuck my ass. I always carry a bottle of poppers in the pocket and anything else that makes me feel good.

I have not seriously cruised bathrooms, truckstops, parks, and motel areas yet though. What I do though is on weekends when I go out I try to dress stylish. Some nice short jean shorts, nice tight shirt usually some gay print or message on it and the jeans shorts and tight jeans show off my ass nicely. I've gotten looks when I go out like that.

Now going out to bars. Used to wear leather but not much of it anymore. I've worn onion skin like mesh shorts or white see through shorts with a very small and tight shirt and I got cruised on big time. I have also started wearing daisy duke shorts that shows my dick when I get hard and really shows off my ass. I love those. Need to work out a bit more though and I can try some other things. I also wear a leather wristband too. Fucking love that. I do miss wearing leather though. No where to really wear it in this town though. In time.

I have not seriously cruised bathrooms, truckstops, parks, and motel areas yet though. What I do though is on weekends when I go out I try to dress stylish. Some nice short jean shorts, nice tight shirt usually some gay print or message on it and the jeans shorts and tight jeans show off my ass nicely. I've gotten looks when I go out like that.

Now going out to bars. Used to wear leather but not much of it anymore. I've worn onion skin like mesh shorts or white see through shorts with a very small and tight shirt and I got cruised on big time. I have also started wearing daisy duke shorts that shows my dick when I get hard and really shows off my ass. I love those. Need to work out a bit more though and I can try some other things. I also wear a leather wristband too. Fucking love that. I do miss wearing leather though. No where to really wear it in this town though. In time.

What is "gay print"? Just curious. Your outfit sounds hot though. The daisy dukes would be hot. Way to cold where I am to go out like that, unfortunately.

What is "gay print"? Just curious. Your outfit sounds hot though. The daisy dukes would be hot. Way to cold where I am to go out like that, unfortunately.

Well I have an android shirt with two androids holding a rainbow flag. I have an old shirt that someone gave me that is yellow and says "Get blown by a sailor", another that is blue with a jockstrap on it and I have a few bear ones. I don't have many of the gay subtle ones though. Ones like MILF, I've seen one that says BILF with a bear on it. Sort of gay prints like that. If that's the word for it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I go to bathhouses I wear my bright red jockstrap that has a small pocket at the crotch area for poppers and lube (ofcourse cunt is already lubed!). I also bring my pink thong too, and a pair of knee high socks, where I carry anything else like my keys n stuff! All day I would be in that slutty attire, when I go to trucker cruisings, Im so obvious that Im an open slut for EVERYONE, wife beater and booty shorts with a small backpack.

Guest faggot hole

Yesterday was a beautiful day. i went to the baseball game wearing a pair of nylon basketball shorts (no underwear) and flip flops. Wore a muscle shirt, cut off showing about 4 inches of my abs. Cruised the refreshment stands and met a guy in the third inning who fucked me in the men's room. In the seventh inning i allowed myself to be picked up by another guy who took me back to his VIP suite and he and his buddies fucked me through the rest of the seventh, the eighth and most of the ninth innings.