Cum Eating: What Do You Like?

DaddysCumDump

I love cum any way I can get it.  From the moment I decided to suck cock, I had already decided that the cum was going to be swallowed.  My FB loves and makes sure that I get every drop.  There are times he's stopped fucking me to make sure that he finished by feeding me. 

I'm working on getting him to breed me again though.

I prefer swallowing fresh cum delivered from source, but I get a lot of married guys coming to relieve their urges and even if I start sucking, most want to use condoms to fuck me. As they are getting their breath back I will carefully take it off lovingly for them, and tie it up and put it in the bedside bin. Then when he's gone, if I'm still horny I will rescue the load and swallow it. Such is the power of desire.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea i love cum too. I definitely take the used condoms from my hook ups and drink the load when the top leaves. Ive eaten cum globs off the carpet, and ask if they will cum in my mouth instead of the condom. Cum just tastes so good, i dont wamt it to go to waste cuz i didnt say anything or was afraid of looking slutty lol

What's not to love about eating jizz. The feeling of a guy breathing heavy as his cock gets bigger and harder and starts to pump hot man jizz in my mouth. Gets me hard just thinking about. The fact it's yummy and the essence of being man makes it better.

Ps. A load in my ass is also a thing of beauty

Cum is the fruit that man bears.  I eat cum every chance i get.  Nothing is hotter than tasting a man who just bred my hole for his pleasure.  If a man fucks me covered i have taken the condom off,  put it in my mouth and chew and suck the cum out of it.  PIG OUT!!!!

Guest mspchaser

I prefer cum in my ass, but I love feeling a guys cock throb in my mouth, too. I have a college twink that fucks me every now and then; usually I suck him off first (oh to be 19 again and be able to cum quickly again and again!) and he always shoots in a way that it goes up my nose! I love it!

I've always been a cum queen and love to swallow a Stud's load, no matter where it's originally been dumped. Indeed, I feel a little disappointed if I'm not tasting my Man.

Recently there's been an example of a Stud fucking me with a rubber - I've taken that off his cock at the end and dripped the contents into my mouth. Similarly after taking a load, I'm squeezed it out my ass and licked it up.

Any other bottoms with a similar cum-hungry nature?

And TOPS, do you enjoy having your beautiful load being consumed?

I like to cum inside the ass. deep down without the cum being seen. kind of like putting gas in a gass tank. deep down, but you dont see any gas leak out (only a bit once you pull it out).

putting cum in the bottoms mouth is okay too.

• Upvote 1

All things considered, I feel better physically and psychologically if the Top's cum is in my ass.

Second best, though, is having him bust his nut in my willing mouth.    Also like to taste his cum as I clean his cock after he's filled my hole.

I love cum. I think it is beautiful and tastes incredible to me. It's a perfect food like honey.  When I am giving head, a lot of times it is because I want to taste the man I am with.  Sometimes that dick is just a straw to a man's balls when I am super cum hungry.  Even when I first started cumming, used to jerk off in my own mouth.  As Homer is to donuts, I am to cum!