Question about Fisting

Pig Bottom

meth would help you take anything, plenty of things larger than a fist as well probably lol

nah, fisting can and often is done without chems, although it would probably be easier to take a fist first couple times with the help of a chem or two, but certainly not necessary, just patience and lube are required for a new comer to fisting

• Like 1

I have been into fisting for the last three years. I have only ever used poppers. I must say, a new bottle is best as it gives you more of a hit.

Like with all chems (including prescribed) you have to be careful they don't mask any other pain apart from the sphincter muscle. I have always found its best to work my way up through butt plugs. Lots of good lube (J-lube i have found is best) and someone who knows what there doing.

I had a point where i was near to taking a fist but couldn't quite get past the thumb knuckle joint, if the top has got anything about them a good slap on the back or ass to take your mind of your ass briefly will do the trick.

I've seen guy on Meth and i find them boring cos they can never play because they're soft, there again when i'm being fisted, like most people, i go soft.

I've seen guy on Meth and i find them boring cos they can never play because they're soft, there again when i'm being fisted, like most people, i go soft.

When you are getting fisted all you need is a hand, if you can't get a hand hard you have big problems. :grin:

I also worry about my friend because he is new to fisting, his boyfriend is a fatso who is over 300 pounds with fat hands too. He's told me he's gotten hurt and felt problems the next day. The Meth is taking away some of the normal pain responses that keep you from damage.

But thanks to the guys that responded that don't need to use dangerous heavy drugs to do it, it's good to know.

Edited by Pig Bottom

I get fisted often. A few years back- maybe 3 yrs now- I met a guy who would become my Alpha fist trainer- he broke me of using poppers by the 4th time fisting me, and to my best knowledge, I have not used any drugs to take a fist- just the power of the mind, and the endorphine rush my own body churned out as it was happening. I have posted on here elsewhere about thinking I might have been booty bumped last March, but I have since played with this man several more times, and I think now there was never any drug involved in my hole taking a fist punching for an hour- just my own level of piggy-ness at the time and being very relaxed.

If your friend is sore the day after, he needs to back off the meth and feel the experience. And he needs to go to the drug store and buy a tube of Vitamin A & D ointment-- used for babies to treat diaper rash- it was a staple in my training withthe Alpha- after a session I would coat my asslips with it, and the next morning I had no pain, no discomfort-- and often was good for another session

I get fisted often. A few years back- maybe 3 yrs now- I met a guy who would become my Alpha fist trainer- he broke me of using poppers by the 4th time fisting me, and to my best knowledge, I have not used any drugs to take a fist- just the power of the mind, and the endorphine rush my own body churned out as it was happening. I have posted on here elsewhere about thinking I might have been booty bumped last March, but I have since played with this man several more times, and I think now there was never any drug involved in my hole taking a fist punching for an hour- just my own level of piggy-ness at the time and being very relaxed.

If your friend is sore the day after, he needs to back off the meth and feel the experience. And he needs to go to the drug store and buy a tube of Vitamin A & D ointment-- used for babies to treat diaper rash- it was a staple in my training withthe Alpha- after a session I would coat my asslips with it, and the next morning I had no pain, no discomfort-- and often was good for another session

Hey Open, your fisting experience sounds like heaven. Was it a conscious effort for your trainer to wean you off of poppers? I've always wondered what an "assgasm" would be like. I was able to get to mid-forearm without poppers but longed for DEPTH and wanted to really turn myself over to the experience. Although I was able to get to mid-forearm, I was unable to really relax and "let go." Did your fisting mentor gradually push your limits and get inside your head so that you could get to a higher place or state of pleasure?

I have posted on here elsewhere about thinking I might have been booty bumped last March,

And he needs to go to the drug store and buy a tube of Vitamin A & D ointment--

I'm gonna buy him some oinkment, I mean ointment :grin:

They started with boory bumps, but now they are smoking it which really sucks.

also do you get a permanent rosebud or prolapse from fisting?

If you stop will your hole and canal shrink back to normal?

you should never use pain killers or other enhancements when first getting fisted,ever. if the pain gets so extreme you can't take it anymore you need to stop or you can seriously damage yourself and your fucking days may be over that pain is your stop sign you don't want to deaden it.now once you can be fisted without pain then then decide if you want to use the enhancements or not

I gave my first first (to a fellow virgin), and received my first fist (from the same guy who'd had a bit more practice since) with no more help than poppers, though I'm told my partner at the time had to run around the flat like he was caring for a hundred smoke alarms because I'd always been a noisy fuck. Mr Fist (top/bottom) managed with just a smug grin. My recommendation: cruise the guys with little hands (like mine) or musicians...

I don't use drugs while being fisted. I like to feel it. Don't even use poppers. To me it's the only safe way to be fisted. You need to feel if something is going wrong. I open up quickly so it's usually not an issue. I like it when a guy jacks off inside me.

the most important thing when fisting is TRUST and patience with perhaps some poppers & defenitely small hands if your a beginner.

trust....ie: not someone whos gonna rush it and preferably someone you know and or are comfortable with.

patience....if you cant take it first time then whats the rush?...there is always tomorrow......douche well beforehand and allow yourself plenty time to relax and explore.

poppers sometimes but not always needed...a good lube such as J Lube or crisco and lots of it....never try when lubes drying out - keep adding to whats already inside you.

start off with gentle foreplay adding 1 or 2 fingers each time....gentle movements especially when going past knuckles...it takes time......small hands are a bonus and probably slim arms as your gaining experience over time and training yourself for depth.

drugs should NEVER be on the menu for a first timer or inexperienced......a bottom would be best to choose wisely who he wants fisted by......an inexperienced top can do alot of damage and put you off being fisted for months or permanently.

as you gain experience then chems can be introduced......ive only ever tried K or ocassional spliff myself and that was for an xxl hand being inserted

best of all just relax and enjoy who your with and have fun.....breaks inbetween too.

as a bottom i also make a good top as im patient.....never trust a top who is in a hurry and wanting it done and dusted with in an hour or is looking to go somewhere after hes been with you........if someone cant give you time then why offer up your hole to them....thats when damage happens.

oh and trust me the more you explore and experience fisting it just keeps getting better and better wether you top or bottom ;)