Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

Guest faggot hole
Haven't done this before, but I seriously want to. I may be vers, but I want to experience this ultimate form of sexual submission at least once so I can know what it's like.

youngwolf is correct -- it is in a way the ultimate form of sexual submission. i've had fuck buddies who got off on determining who could fuck me. Of course, i had no say in the matter. Not only no say in who would fuck me but also no say in whether i even wanted to be fucked (a hypothetical situation, really, there's practically no time when i don't want to be fucked). But the ultimate, ultimate sexual submission is when ia total stranger just takes control and determines who will fuck me. Happened to me recently. i was at a party and was being cruised pretty heavily by this totally hot guy i had never met before. One thing led to another, and after a couple of drinks and some conversation punctuated by Him openly fondling various parts of my anatomy, we repaired (as they say in old novels) to a near by bedroom where He engaged in a long, intense fucking, punctuated by some incredible dirty talk focusing on the fact that i was a whore and a total slut and a pig. The door to the bedroom was mostly open and while the party was ongoing in the adjacent rooms, His trash talk was loud and clear and attracting a lot of attention. By the time He reached an incredible climax, punctuated by His narration of where His babymakers were going and what they were going to do to me, quite an audience had gathered in the bedroom. As He withdrew, he turned to the crowd and said "I'm done with the bitch. He's yours, dudes.") And then He anointed the onlookers. He touched one and said, "You're first." Another was second and so on. He told one guy to fuck my throat, and then He stood by for maybe another hour or so, directing traffic toward my various holes and encouraging the guys toward enhanced performance with His foul language. He never once asked me how i was doing or even acknowledged that i was anything but a set of holes, an instrument for the pleasure of the assembled Men.

Guest sickhog

I like to decide who fucks me, but when I am In a piggy mood and being used by a atop, there is nothing better than giving up control of all functions, including who uses my arse.

for 13 years I fucked every man my other half ordered me to. He would take me to sex on premises joints and organise my gangbang sometimes standing in front of me and not allowing me to look back while someone fucked me he would just tell me to leave my arse hanging over the fuck bench and telling me "here comes another one". I loved it. Other times he would organise four or five tops to come over for an afternoon drink, smoke and party on my arse and I was simply not allowed to turn any of them down - they could fuck me as often as they wanted.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bud, I actually have also done it and it's so fucking hot! since I can't host, he sends me places. I've met guys at their house, at a bathhouse, bookstores and even a toilet at a park.. As a bottom, i don't have a say in the decision making process and must follow the rules. he's been unavailable lately so I haven't done it again. The guys I chat with don't get the concept. It'd be hot to do this again!