Letting another guy control who fucks you

jaredk

I have wanted to have this scene for quite a while. I have been an open hole in the tubs before, but nobody arranged for "Next!". Been seeing this dom lately that I would love to have him pimp me out, but he has been too greedy for my ass to share. Maybe I can change his mind and rent a motel room.

• Upvote 1

I've been in this situation several times.  In one case a guy who has dumped his poz load in my ass about 50 times in my home had me meet me at the baths.  He pimped out my ass while we were there.  He'd have me suck his cock with the door open and my ass pointed out toward the hall.  He'd invite men who stopped to watch to fuck me.  A couple of them did, and I loved being treated like a piece of meat.  When he was fucking my face in the maze he invited a guy to get some head.  I switched from his cock to the new one, but the new top suddenly pulled back and hurried away.  I was surprised, and then I realized that the man who was hurrying away was a non-sexual friend of mine who had been horrified to discover that the man sucking his cock was me.

• Upvote 3

Absolutely one of my favorite things is relinquish control and take whatever cock I am told. When I am being whored out I have no right of refusal. Sadly my bud who was really into whoring me out moved away. He understood that getting fucked (always raw) can serve both as a reward and as a punishment. When all was good in our world I got hotter fucks from Men that were "my type." If he was upset or angry with me I got fucked by less desirable Men, but it was this that really pushed my boundaries. Yes it was demeaning to get fucked by homeless Men and slimy, smelly trolls but it also taught me that it is the load that matters, not who delivers it.

• Upvote 2

Guest XXXXXXXXX

Stayed in NYC at a Daddy's apartment for 4 Weeks when younger. His price was whoring my ass out to his friends and others. I loved it. He would join in or just watch. Look for guys online to fuck me, offer me as payment to his friends etc.. Haven't done it since, but would consider it again. It felt so good to have that understanding with him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yelrom

i wud love anther person to control who and how many people fuck me as the opportinity arose bareback and neg or poz cocks are welcome

Tom uses my ass whenever he wants.  He lines up cocks for me to take.  he has never just let anyone have me.  He chooses carefully.  But, he has kept me  away from sex for over a week.  Something big is coming.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh the memories...

Many moons ago I dated two top daddies.  They would regularly make some sort of plans to get my ass fucked and seeded; including bathhouses, cruising parks and forest preserves, adult bookstores, or would host a select group of men they networked with.

I was in heaven... but it wasn't about me or done for my pleasure.

They both had a strong fetish and need to play with and fuck a loosened, well used and cumsloppy ass.  They also needed to orchestrate the fucking and were always right there with me.  Sometimes joining in throughout the evening and other times just sitting back and watching.  (I loved to see the look in their eyes while taking the men and dick they arranged). 

After a while and many fucks and cum loads deposited in my hole, they would start winding the group down until it was just us three, and they would revel and pig out on my ass for several more hours.  It was always about their enjoyment of a well used, cum filled hole and I was happy to provide it.  I told them ..."it's always you fucking me, sometimes using other men like you would a dildo or toy...but I always feel you."

Still miss them 24 years later.

Guest ff-whole

When in Santiago, Chile on holiday, I let myself getting gang banged without me looking who was using me...

That is of course not the same but it already felt great... I missed it immensely.

But if I would ever find someone who would pimp me out, I think i would really be hooked...

I know a guy on the next door Island who talked about it and I've seen him twice after he talked about it but he is turning pretty asexual with me so I think it will never happen.

Still, whenever I get back in Europe I'll try to hook up to somebody who will pimp me out, and I know I will be totally hooked from then on...
I have to get myself on Prep and than pig out big time...