Thoughts on piss fucking?

eurotopnyc

Make it a precondition, if I fuck you, you're gonna have to take my piss as well. Or get the bottom worked up, like your post on getting in raw. The first guy who fucked me bb, I thought I was going to his place to give him head, and it started to escalate from there. He brought up fucking and I had happened to make sure I was clean just in case, then he informed me that his cock only goes in raw. I never thought I was going to let him do that. Some of his cum came back out of me at home the next day, and that was very hot.

• 2 weeks later...
Got a piss fuck organised for tomorrow night (mutual I hope) with a massage after as we use the slime to lube our bods Oink fukin oink, can't wait!

Just to let u pigs know was a hot piss aharin ses, although the boi was filthy he didn't have that nasty edge that gets me rally fukin HOT'. NEED a pig to piss fuck me the morning after as a wake up call! Woof!

It's totally hot. I love anonymous fuck and go and my first time was with a guy in a fuck and go scenario. i leave my door open, he came in and upstairs and found my naked and ass up ready for his cock and seed. he stripped, mounted and fucked me with a slow grinding fuck till he shot his load inside me. i thought he was done, but he just stayed there afterwards. then i felt his cock kind of twitching and started to feel all warm inside and realized he was pissing in me. at first i was startled, but then got really turned on by it. after he was done, he got up (without spilling a drop), dressed and left. he left more than a liter in me. something else that's hot is it makes your piss smell like the guys who pissed in you

I've had 2 piss enemas to clean me out before being fucked. One worked great, the other less so. Piss fucking can be a big turn-on. One should be careful about when and where and not soil someone's bed, carpet, etc. I'm into felching butt juice slime and messsing around with it. I have a very hairy chest and like wearing dried cum, piss, and slime including traces of shit. I've gone to bars with a weekend's gunk on my bare chest. If I can swing it I like having a buddy give me a piss cleaning.

AAAHH

*too much sugar*

Love piss up my ass. I've had probably only 2 guys piss up my ass. It's hot as fuck. After getting fucked long and hard to have them piss up my ass. The only un-hot part is immedietely having to stop and release it. But it's still hot. It's hotter if they cum first then piss though..

..Actually, I haven't had anyone fuck me with piss in me. That would probably feel rather awkward. I'll probably experience that though. I think if it's a light piss load some fucking after is cool but if it's a gallon of piss. You gotta release that ;)