Thoughts on piss fucking?

eurotopnyc

I love to piss fuck and I'd like to just sink in and flood a fuckhole with piss without asking. Something about asking sort of kills it for me, yet I'm a bit apprehensive about just pissing away without asking. Thoughts?

Yeah, you should ask.

I would love to have it done to me and I would also like to piss in someone else's ass.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Guys piss in me all the time without asking! i love it! only problem is it also washes out the cum. :/ so there's that. 

Maybe if you got a little warning you could turn it to your advantage. 

There is one guy who likes to piss in me but I am ready for it.  After he makes a few hot cum deposits in me I let them soak in for an hour or so.  By then he has fully recharged to raging hardness with an urge to piss!  That is my cue to get my ass up high and chest down.  Then I get all 8" of it pushed and held firmly into my sigmoid curve.  That is when his warm piss flows unimpeded way far up into me along with his seed where it can comfortably soak in for another hour or so.  By then I need to piss because I have actually absorbed a lot of his fluids with my ass and I am basically recycling it. 

I find it pretty fucking hot!

Edited by Shagularpus