Bottoms: Are you fucked by men, or by cocks?

Slut4anyload

Is it the man or the cock fucking you?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the man or the cock fucking you?

• The man
    • The cock

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about the man!!

As far as cock goes, be 6.5" and up.

But when I get fucked, I love a guys verbal game, his attitude, his voice, his build, how he feels in my hands, against my body, how he smells, how he treats me. It should be no question! Plus no matter the cock size, there are always guys who are horrible lays.

Depends on the circumstances. In orgies, backrooms, etc., it just cock, Cock, COCK. It's all about pleasing me. In one on one encounters and even sometimes in group events, it's the MAN. It's about me pleasing him. I like to give good service to a good man.

• 4 months later...
More often it's the cock. I'm heavy into anon fucks' date=' mostly tune out who it's attached to. I thrive on getting more and more dick and loads once I've started with the cum-slut mode.

Sometimes I hook with one guy and the whole time I'm focused on him and our pleasure. Default is drop/spread and take everything that wants in.[/quote']

I hadn't really considered it from that point of view.

For me it's the Man I fuck/is fucking me, I don't really do anon although if I did it might become more about the cock.

If I'm getting fucked I like a man who can get inside my head as well as my arse and give me a whole mind/body fuck, the kind when you start to shake and kinda loose control of your body a bit.

You can't get that from just a cock pounding your hole.

There are also many guys out there both hung and average that just don't know how to fuck, and I have to admit I used to be one of them, but I had a good teacher so it's not a problem now lol