Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

Something about anon cum loads that things me on. Taking a dick through the glory hole; fast and nasty just blasting. 

it’s sometimes better than getting fuck by regulars of mine. I think it’s the raw animal lust energy that is addicting. 

• Like 2

Got dicked down twice yesterday first one stroked for half an hour and bred me deep. Second one stroked it for almost two hours but didn’t bust. Both were fantastic. Of course I love the nutt but there’s nothing that can make you feel better than a hung bbc giving you a proper internal adjustment. 

I like them both, but I'd prefer to be fucked briefly and loaded up than to be fucked for an hour with no load.  Ideally, I'd have both, the quick load and then the long fuck. (Then I'd be fed a load.  And then bred again and then fucked for a long time.)

I think a long fuck session makes what my hole feels the priority, like guts who take dildos and fists and want the sex to be about their ass. To me that’s completely wrong.  Sex is about the cock feeling so good that, it pumps sperm deep inside the ass. That’s my goal as a bottom.  I please the cock, it rewards me with semen.  If my ass is sore, if the cock is too big, if the top is not my type, the most important thing is always relaxing and letting him breed me as deep and as often as he wants, and he he wants to share me with his friends, even better.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, meetme said:

I think a long fuck session makes what my hole feels the priority, like guts who take dildos and fists and want the sex to be about their ass. To me that’s completely wrong.  Sex is about the cock feeling so good that, it pumps sperm deep inside the ass. That’s my goal as a bottom.  I please the cock, it rewards me with semen.  If my ass is sore, if the cock is too big, if the top is not my type, the most important thing is always relaxing and letting him breed me as deep and as often as he wants, and he he wants to share me with his friends, even better.

I think the idea of  "sex is about the cock....." is one approach to sex, valid, but not universal.  I believe that the ass also feeling so good that it encourages and facilitates the " sperm deep inside"  is an important part of the equation. And I think equation is the mot juste here.  But that's just how I see it. 

I get fucked to shoot my load in the most intense way I’ve experienced, through prostate stimulation 

it’s nice to get a load and all but the fucking and pounding on my prostate is what I’m here for 

Sometimes while the fucking is happening I get so blissed out I never want it to end but part of that is the anticipation of when he cums in me. So definitely both for me. 

I'm definitely in it for the fuck. I'm a "it's the journey, not the destination" kind of guy. Even the buildup to the fuck is exciting. Contacting me and telling me what you are want to do to me, enticing me to come to you, taking control and making me step outside my comfort zone... yeah, there is a lot of excitement even before your cock is in me.

I'm in it for the loads and if the breeders want to fuck long I prefer to have a load in me so the tops have a nice warm wet hole to pound and add his.I love it when it sounds like someone churning butter. I had my gifter take me straight to the handicap stall in the main concourse. He called me and said follow me and when we get in the stall he said to pull my pants down bend over and take his toxic hvl load. He said he edged on the 3 hour flight from takeoff to landing. He filled my hole with so much toxic load that I had trouble keeping it from leaking...