Bottoms: Do you get fucked for the fucking or for the load?

rawTOP

Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?  

610 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Get Fucked For The Fucking Or For The Load?

• The Fuck: I love the sensation of getting fucked and filled
    • The Load: Quick or long it's all about getting cum in my ass
    • Varies: Depends on the day

For me it's all about submitting to the cock, feeling my hole gapped as it pushes in and feeling my hole pushed and  pulled as it violates me. Feeling the twitching and throbbing as its coating my insides. The turn on having the sperms swimming in me long after he finished and left. That is as best as I can tell it as its really the lust rush in my head that does the rest. And the scary thrill of is any thing nasty filling me too. It all mixes to give me the head rush of bareback sex. X x x

• Piggy 1

For me, it's both.  I love being fucked.  Love that feeling that I'm being used, knowing I'm making my top's cock feel amazing.  But OMG, I NEED him to shoot his load deep inside me.  I crave that reward, and the knowledge that I did well, that my body gave another male that ultimate pleasure, and he deserved it.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

I’m vers; my husband is usually top only sometimes bottom.  

When I’m getting fucked by my husband it’s about him wanting me, him needing my hole, me making him fuck me like a crazy man, me making him unable to hold back … and ultimately his load is like the culmination and validation of all that.  And his load inside me is always an honor to have his DNA inside me.  

When I’m getting fucked by a play-mate it’s all about my control of the top by using my hole; working him up, taunting him and working him up more, milking his load out of him and taunting him about him losing control.  If I can make him suck his seed out of my hole even better.  

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

For the entire act!  It’s all about the whole thing.  It’s starts off for the great adrenaline rush of being penetrated and stretched open with a cock.  Then the whole thrusting and feeling your top take his cock as deep as he can go in your hole as sensual or rough as you both want to go.  Then the ultimate reward and thrill of that awesome act of sex between men is knowing, hearing and feeling your top’s climax occurring as his seed coats your guts and is planted inside you.  Fuck!  Nothing hotter than that!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/26/2024 at 7:08 PM, Njn0mc said:

Definitely the fucking.. The harder the fucking the better.. The load is the prize!

This is also my point. I need the sensation of being stuffed with a cock. Of course I always want and hope for breeding but I can be satisfied with simply (good quality) fuck. 

• Like 2

The whole thing.  I love his dick.  Opening my hole.  His sweat dripping on my back or on my face. Feeling the momentum of the beast picking up, pounding harder. The load is the ultimate reward, but there’s so much more to a good fucking that I enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Piggy 1

Difficult to answer as the missing question is: are both equally important. No matter the time taken for the fuck, the desired load, filling us, is just the final stage of our being fucked. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, partying.hard said:

The whole thing.  I love his dick.  Opening my hole.  His sweat dripping on my back or on my face. Feeling the momentum of the beast picking up, pounding harder. The load is the ultimate reward, but there’s so much more to a good fucking that I enjoy!

Good. Bend over. My turn.

Then your turn. Be gentle it's been a while.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

It depends. When I go out to parties most guys hold off on cumming so they can keep on fucking or they are on too many recreational substances to cum. So in that context I'm perfectly happy to just be getting fucked. 

However when I'm hosting at home I love anon quickies. I've had guys apologize for nutting too quick but in that context that's exactly what I want. I want a man who just needs to get off and uses me as a masturbation toy for a quick nut so he can get on with his day.

That said, on occasion I connect with someone I have good chemistry with and a more drawn out session is great

Edited by pupCakes
Had another thought and didn't want to double post.
  • Like 1

For me it is the whole package . I like to suck it raw hard to get it ready I enjoy the penetration and love it when he goes balls deep. I like being fucked in many different positions 

I absolutely love it when I feel it pulse and get his cum. I love the top to stay in me after he cums till he goes soft

I Guess I would say I just like all things about being fuckef