What's the last sex toy you bought?

Pig Bottom

On 12/4/2022 at 8:34 AM, cqaction said:

Bought a nice 12" ribbed bone shaped dog toy for a few quid a month or so ago. Feels amazing going in, and stretches my hole deliciously coming out as I cum and pull on it 

Thought I'd add to this lol

Bought another longer and thicker one about a month ago, love the gape it leaves as I pull it out in one go....

wish I had realised dog toys could be used this way years ago!

The giant Sveinn (stag) toy from Bad-Dragon. Easily fully slid in me slack ass on the first try. Bliss. Next up: now that I have a plug harness to keep plugs locked in me, I'm going to be getting some additional topped toys plugs to ensure i stay stretched, gaped and fully open.

• Piggy 2

On 4/16/2023 at 6:11 AM, MuscledHorse said:

The giant Sveinn (stag) toy from Bad-Dragon. Easily fully slid in me slack ass on the first try. Bliss. Next up: now that I have a plug harness to keep plugs locked in me, I'm going to be getting some additional topped toys plugs to ensure i stay stretched, gaped and fully open.

Damn that’s 14.25 inches you are my new hero 

• Piggy 1

10 hours ago, AtcjsngrlMichel said:

Damn that’s 14.25 inches you are my new hero 

Thanks! I can do that with a lot of my big toys like Chance and Orobas. I can take a fist to mid-forearm. As soon as the last ring of rectal muscle is loosened a little further hands will be able to go as deep and I will be taking arms to the elbow.

• Piggy 1

4 minutes ago, Atlfootballcub said:

What is the name of this? Looks great! 

BUTTR Tactical I Black Dildo (Ø 2.1 – 3.2”) - Sexual Wellness Products for The Experienced User - Soft and Smooth Anal Sex Toys with a Strong Suction Cup

• Thanks 1

A few months ago I bought a fuck machine and it's incredible, but a little bit of a pain in the ass to setup (hehe) -

ET800120.jpg.a272f80e9f5afa3c50763c7915d82032.jpg

But this morning I ordered a new booty thruster that looks like less of a hassle to use. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a quick dildo buttfuck where I can just drop my pants and take it without having to do all the work. I'm planning to mount this on my nightstand so I can spread my feet and get my ass worked out on my lunch break, then pull them up and go back to work. Or maybe just something to satisfy me when I wake up in the middle of the night and I need some service in my ass to get back to sleep.

ET032203.jpg.5fb7da023bfce46c1e0eff7f58a121a8.jpg

I also bought this rimming dildo today. I love the ones I have but I'm always in the mood to try something new.

ETAX0115.jpg.0444838c8912c5f9b9dff7267b03e5be.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/10/2021 at 6:02 PM, lupin said:

Hasn't arrived but it's the fort troff rosebud cylinder. Can't wait to blow out my ass lips, woof!

Screenshot_20211010-052516_Chrome.jpg

I have one like this, the  electric didn't work but had a hand pump that connected and that really pulled the Rosebud out. It went back in when I released the pump. 

• Like 1