RBBL91

Do Black Make The Best Tops?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. Do Black Make The Best Tops?

• No - they're just like everyone else
    • Generally Yes - on average, black guys are better tops
    • Absolutely - black men are awesome tops

• 2 months later...

As a bottom who has taken dick from everyone in the united colors of bennetton approach, I've got to say that while most of the black men I've met are more likely to be more hung, there really isn't any indication of whether or not that means they're better tops. Maybe it's the fact that I've been built to take a dicking, but technique really matter a lot for me, and a guy with a 6 incher who can use it well and last a long time gets my hole satisfied much better than a 9 inch top who doesn't know much better than to just put it in, pull it out, and be done. In fact, one of my best friends labels black tops who have no technique as BBDs (Big Dicked Dummies). On average, I tend to prefer white boys with slightly above average (6 to 7 inches) dicks, since they seem to get into it more, and I really do like the passion and the technique that results from the many passionate practice runs. =)

• Upvote 1

Okay.. second opinion.... In general, yes!!! Black men make for better tops. Not necessary for the guy to be massively hung, just that they are usually more aggressive, less inhibited, and more focused on a goal. White guys fall just behind, also regardless of endowment. They can be more into the contact, kissing, rimming, hands-on... much more playful, but not as uninhibited. Latins would be next... very focused but usually hit and run.. more inhibited... less likely to be adventuresome.

As for everyone else..... everyone has their strong points.

I've been a bottom for everyone imaginable, fucked by hundreds of guys. So far, the most memorable fucks have usually been with Black men.

Over a number of years of BOTTOMING.. I have been with White Men, Latino's, "Men of Color", hell even a few Asians.... While I have had a couple Black Men who were extremely passionate & really knew how to treat my "hole", (Hell even a 20 y.o about a year back who was a FANTASTIK FUCK)... I wouldn't generalize any one group.

There are great fucks amoung most of the different ethnic men I've had the pleasure of 'pleasuring"..

:*

Well, you and I obviously have had different exposure to different tops. But, I guess that's a good thing, since it means that if we ever end up in the same arena, you and I can amicably split up the tops: You get the hot brothers, while I'll get the white boys and latin studs. Haha. =p

I'll go with our brethen's opinion below though, tops are individuals, they cannot be lumped together as a group. Each time we play with one, I guess we just have to becareful who we choose. =)

No one race/ethnicity can claim supremacy when it comes to fucking. I have been fucked by white, black, Hispanic, Asian, Arab, native American, and more ethnicities/nationalities than I can remember. My fuckhole has been like a fucking conference at the United Nations. What I can say about Black men is that the most memorable experiences I had with black guys was when I was gangfucked. One gangfuck I remember vividly involved 6 black guys using me for more than 4 hours. The guy who planned it for me wanted it to be a role play scenario with me playing a racist. He wanted me to use any racist language I could think of. I wouldn't have consented, but the guy who set it up was a good friend whom I trusted. Still, I admit I was nervous and I had to be prodded to say "nigger." But once I was able to get over the initial uncertainty, and I felt less worried, I opened up and used all the stereotypical racist talk I could think of. My racist words really got all of them fired up. The scene was intense! They used me hard, the fucking was rough, and the verbal abuse they gave me was incredible. I know it's not for everyone, but our role play of all those hot, hungry, Black guys with their intensity off the charts using and abusing the racist white guy (me) and teaching him to respect them and be completely submissive and compliant was unforgettable. Shame some of the action wasn't captured on video. I ended up missing three days of work; I was sore all over and my ass was absolutely destroyed. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

• 8 months later...

I have been fucked by black,white ,Asian and Latin men. What I have found is that all the black men who fucked me never asked about a rubber. They all wanted to fuck bareback and cum inside me.

in the end however the race of a top does not matter. It matters if he knows how to fuck and always wants to nut in the ass

One gangfuck I remember vividly involved 6 black guys using me for more than 4 hours. The guy who planned it for me wanted it to be a role play scenario with me playing a racist. He wanted me to use any racist language I could think of. I wouldn't have consented, but the guy who set it up was a good friend whom I trusted. Still, I admit I was nervous and I had to be prodded to say "nigger." But once I was able to get over the initial uncertainty, and I felt less worried, I opened up and used all the stereotypical racist talk I could think of. My racist words really got all of them fired up. The scene was intense! They used me hard, the fucking was rough, and the verbal abuse they gave me was incredible. I know it's not for everyone, but our role play of all those hot, hungry, Black guys with their intensity off the charts using and abusing the racist white guy (me) and teaching him to respect them and be completely submissive and compliant was unforgettable. Shame some of the action wasn't captured on video. I ended up missing three days of work; I was sore all over and my ass was absolutely destroyed. IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Back in my Army days, I happened to find myself at Man's Country in Chicago one weekend. At the time, it was really popular with black guys (dunno if it still is or not....this was back in the '90s) and there was a pretty good crowd there that night.

Anyways, I was in my mid-20s, in pretty good shape, as an infantryman, had my really short high and tight, and was really, really white (still am...I don't tan much). I was in the shower there when I noticed this really built black guy looking at me kind of strangely. I looked back and he asked me, "Are you some kind of skinhead?"

I laughed it off and said no, I was in the Army. And we ended up having fantastic sex in my room (with the door open and everything...it was great).

I do sometimes kinda wonder what would have happened if I'd lied and said, "yeah, what're you gonna do about it, nigger?"

• 1 year later...

I've been with black men many times. The first was 9" and a fantastic lay. He bred me on two different occasions and I was in heaven both times. The second top who bred me was 13". I didn't think I could take it, but he was gentle and ended up riding me balls deep. Just when I thought he was done with me, he put a collar on me, tied my arms behind my back and chained my collar to the floor. My ass was in the air and he called his buddies to come over....four other black men. The smallest cock was 10". I didn't like the helpless feeling and was scared shitless about what was going to happen to me. They fucked my brains out for the next several hours, five black guys taking turns mercilessly fucking my ass and cumming in it over and over again. When they let me go, I understood what the walk of shame felt like. My ass was leaking cum for two days. I think about that day over and over again and wish it would happen again. I love being a cumdump.

So, to answer the question, yes, black men are awesome tops.