My buddy dirty nails Jim had successfully pozzed an asshole that others couldnt. Those dirty nails of his came in handy when he had to jab the asshole's ass cheeks to keep him still.

I was built like Jim in that I was his height, weight and age, husky, wore similar glasses and had the same size dick he had including cut like him. My difference was I sported a crewcut with big baldspot and receding hairline to his shoulder length hair, shorter beard and kept my nails bitten to the nubs whereas Jim clipped his straight across every couple of weeks or so and he never cleaned them.

A week after Jim pozzed the asshole we pozz studs were at a bar, including some of us who were at the rented apartment where Jim pozzed the 'hole.

A little fairy was swishing around near the jukebox.

"Who's the little fella?" I asked Jim.

"That's Bobbie." he answered.

"He poz or neg?" I asked.

"She's neg but chasing. She wants a masculine man not a fellow twink to knock her up." my buddy answered.

"You try him?" I asked.

"That bitch took one look at my hair and hands and swished off. She needs to be bred." he replied.

"I'm gonna try to score that piece of ass." I said, getting off my stool.

He kissed me and said, "Good luck stud." as I then headed over to the fairy.

I went over to the fella and asked him if he was cruising. He looked up to me and asked me if I was poz. I said yes.

That was the magic word and soon we were in his pad stripping in his bedroom.

I wanted him to give my tired feet that had sweated in my workboots all day some oral service but I knew most pansies werent into giving oral foot service, especially to sweaty smelly feet of fat men twice his age of twenty.

I did start things off by having him kiss my weapon, and its "magazine" which was my scrotum, and suck my dick hard. He was quite talented for a small guy, taking most of my cut 7" in his mouth. He did gag when I thrust a couple of times.

After enjoying him sucking on my dick and having him inhale my crotch odors that I enjoy putting to cuntmouths I had him lay on his stomach on his bed. I greased up because I knew he had only recently given up his ass cherry and hadnt been fucked by someone as thick as I was. I put just enough grease on my dick to facilitate penetration and keep my dick comfortable while I shredded his hole and pumped my load of HIV into it.

I spat on his asshole, mounted him, put my dick to his hole and let my weight drive it home as he winced and let out a squeak like shriek. I liked how tight his hole was around my loggerhead and that he took it without screaming like some assholes did when I rammed it in with a fat-shaking snap of my hips although I didnt snap-ram it up him.

After flexing my hilted love muscle in his ass I began fucking him. I was in no hurry because I wanted to spend some time enjoying tearing up his rectum inside before I pumped my dirty sperms into him. Unlike Jim I didnt have the option of jamming a finger up his ass to cut him up inside with a jagged nail like he could.

Fifteen minutes after I started fucking him he seemed to be taking it better. I corkscrewed my hips at various depths to further fuck up his insides, then resumed fucking him. I then fucked faster and harder enjoying how good my dick felt in him. The little fella took it like a champ and I could tell he was enjoying getting fucked as my love shaft pistoned in his passion pit. Soon my pelvis was occassionally slapping his ass as I increased my pace. I pile-drove his ass, increasing the heat and friction between my meat and his love-tunnel, getting closer to getting my rocks off in it. I then slowed and pumped slowly as the lube finished wearing off. This allowed me to further rip his insides with my dick, giving me more time to do a better job tearing up his twat. A few minutes later I was ready for the kill. I sped up my fucking until my fat was jiggling and rippling as I jackhammered his hole, getting close.

A minute later I began ejaculating in him while pounding him with snaps of my hips driving my dick into him and driving my poison-carrying sperms into his rectal walls. My prick pulsed with such pleasure knowing I was injecting my dirty AIDS into him, knowing how miserable his life would be once my nasty virus took hold and destroyed his immune system, especially if he shirked his meds. The good feeling my dick felt seemed amplified the way it had when I pozzed the last hole as I let my powerful loins take over repeatedly slamming my dick in him driving the little fairy into the bed, my pelvis slapping his ass on every rebound, driving my disease into his system, until I was spent.

I rested on the poof's back catching my breath, my love-shaft buried in him as my sperms performed their mission carrying their deadly cargo into his bloodstream. I thrust from time to time enjoying how good my dick felt with each thrust as I enjoyed the afterfuck.

"Well,you are fucked now. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." I said after catching my breath as some sweat rolled off me onto him.

"You're the best stud ever!" he gushed, thanking me for the great manly fuck I'd pounded into him.

I corkscrewed my hips to stir the load and force more into his battered rectal walls, then hip-snapped a few more times before my prick began softening.

I then pulled out and it seemed my softening dick was still throbbing alittle as I dismounted and stood up. Even in the muted light coming in the window I could see the pink froth on my dick with just a few streaks of brown. Some was coming out of his hole as well. I grinned to myself knowing that if I didnt knock that asshole up noone could.

Bobbie finally got up. I saw the cum on his bed. I figured he would be turned on by getting fucked by me and sure enough he was.

"OK Bobbie, show your appreciation for this good fuck I put to you, suck my dick clean." I told him.

He sat on the side of the bed, took my dirty cock in his mouth and sucked it clean, sucked off of it and licked and sucked around the part he couldnt get into his mouth including into my pubes, then he kissed it and my sweaty scrotum. He then hugged my pelvis and sucked my dick back into his mouth and hummed before sucking off of it again.

"Thank you stud. You made this little guy's dream cum true!" he gushed and kissed my deadly dick again.

"You'll know for sure in a few weeks but I'm dead sure I infected you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed putting it to you." I replied.

"Now that I'm part of your community I think I will." he said and kissed my dick again.

I needed to piss so I told him to get in the tub. I aimed my piss-cannon at his open mouth and relieved myself in his mouth getting most of it in as he swallowed what he could before I pulled out to finish by dousing his face and hair. I then returned to the bedroom and got dressed.

"Enjoy your gift." I said as I finished tying my shoes and stood up.

He didnt really say much as I headed to the front door. I had done my part, he had done his part so my sexual needs were satisfied. His were too.

The next few nights I saw him swishing around in the bar and sucking various cocks in the mensroom and the alley behind the bar, then he didnt show up.

He did return a month later looking much as I had felt and looked after my pozzing which had resulted due to a cocksucker's errant teeth on my dick immediately followed by fucking an ass full of poz cum.

My friends and I had a little fuck party but Bobbie couldnt make it so I fucked one of my versatile poz friends up his ass and in his mouth instead of Bobbie who later did rim me and sucked me off.

I kept to my strict regimen of meds over the years but as predicted Bobbie skipped a few times and went a week without taking them a few years later. He paid for it.

I always enjoyed fucking asses and mouths but pumping my virus into an aids virgin just about doubled that great feeling my dick enjoyed when I fucked and came in the neg assholes. It was like shooting fish in a barrel. Seems many poz gift-giver Tops have more sexual enjoyment and better orgasms when pozzing a neg. asshole and many bug-chasers enjoy getting pozzed by the right studs

Edited by Tailgunner