MAL whos going?

bbcumboi

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faggot hole
I'll be there from Thursday to Monday. Going to be whoring out a 24 y.o. skater guy who bottomed at one of my gangbangs 2 years ago and is still testing neg. I'm going to organize a bunch of gangbangs for him. Will be looking for other bottoms to join him.

i like the way RawTop is so loyal to His bottoms -- never lets them completely off the hook and is always looking for opportunities to make them better cum dumps.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there for weekend. Serving DILF hole for all who need to unload in experienced hole-- anon hooded pump n dumps from Friday night thru Sunday night - spunkmeat on BBRT -- hope to find bud to run the door - its tough doing security, clean up , crowd control and being the cumdump all at the same time -exhausting LOL - hope its a better crowd this year -a little earlier than usual so hope not too cold

• 2 weeks later...

Will be at MAL with my boy - we are two versatile pigs who love dirty, nasty pig play of all varieties. Definitely interested in any gang-bangs, bb parties, orgies, or smaller scale pig encounters with likeminded men. you can check us out on BBRTS - PigDadpigboy.

OK- my room is booked, my vacation week has been bid and awarded-- so now a favor/ request from non-MAL virgins. ( I have not been, so.. I guess I am a virgin, of sorts) From IML experiences over the years- the door ajar bottom up thing didn't really produce much play. The parties seemed to be insider only by invite (I get that- but how do you get invited?) IML the lobby was packed with guys in their finest(newest) leathers, standing sipping over priced Miller LItes and not hooking up. So- all you MAL pro's,, what tips and suggestions can you pass along? Is the weekend package worth it, or is it just a lot of pagentry tickets and no real value to bottom pigs? Day passes for the market better bet? Is there a specific area to cruise and score, or is it luck of the draw? Have you done the FFA party at the DC FF house- and is it worth getting the 3 day pass to it for 85 bucks, or do one day there and the rest at MAL? I know, so many questions, but I am guessing a lot of men reading this have the same questions and just are not asking, yet. Thanks guys-- and I def would love to collect a sample of your DNA- esp if you can put it in past the 2nd ring of my ass

Always Open- MAL at the new Hyatt is a bit different from the old hotel which was more akin to a bathhouse and smaller and quite wonderful - the new Hyatt is huge and roaming up n down by stairs or elevators is exhausting but I believe this year the hotel will be only MAL guest it was not like that the last two times so it was awkward mingling with straights who had no idea what was going on. But, yes you can leave door ajar in evenings you'll get roamers and hopefully a fuck fucks especially if you're in a good section - the 10th floor the one with the terrace is very popular because the suites are up there and tend to have big parties but also a bit reckless some drugs were found in one of those parties and was raided so you know stupid does as stupid does but some guest have been having good sex group gatherings for years and BBRT should have a listing. But waiting butt up in your room - can range from a nice group to a long wait so prepare to roam the hallways and work those glutes on the stairs. Buying tickets - for the day is good option saves some money especially once you do the mart you've done it but good poppers and other stuff if you want. In past the wkend registration included a bunch of stuff and a t shirt I think the t shirt is now separate which bummed me out i have so many over the years so i have to buy another one on top of the registration fee. Day passes work just fine unless you want to hit the bars in Dupont and use the passes for the travel bus - i don' think the bars have extreme play in nyc but i'm not completely sure. DC is pretty tame - the good raunchy sex club closed a few years ago due to a accidental death and the bathhouse - well its okay popular but rooms are small and beds tiny you're tall you'll find that a real pain. And remember MAL is more intimate -i think the cold contributes to that most people stay in hotel and around area which is not much so prep for a walk or train. Bring a shower shot -older bathrooms so no screw on nozzle unless they change that recently but also Ft Troff will have all that stuff just in case you forget something. Hyatt is huge hotel and i hope since its just MAL guest it will be more playful this year but we'll see it will never be like the old Washington Plaza which was so much fun -took 49 loads that last year there -haven't matched that at the new Hyatt yet... I'm sure others will have some suggestions cruising the bathrooms- i never did that just never wanted that risk and so much security and workers milling about i dont' see how it happens but like everything timing timing timing .....

• 2 weeks later...