mancuntt

best jockstrap for bb btm

7 hours ago, atlfukbud said:

Nice collection, there are some pieces I would buy. But the name of the brand and some models are what I really love. 

Back in the day I owned two Dirty Fukker jockstraps - which were awesome for collecting loads at the baths and everywhere else!

image.png.5d2d6edd62caf30d8a2c0739223c5de9.png TIM Gear jocks, Addicted, and Dick Wadd also let guys know you want it raw.

But in my experience Nasty Pig jocks say it best. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My "go-to" jockstraps are made by Jack Adams. They're comfortable to wear (or not wear - EVIL GRIN!), to wash, to dry fast. The straps are firmly attached and won't disintegrate after several washes. I've owned a few rival ones, but they fell apart after a little bit of use. I won't give up my Jack Adams jocks!

This is my go to jockstrap as a bareback bottom 😉 Lets everyone know Im a bareback pig 

2cd7d210a628a1f05d0d7769c28a3a64--athletic-pigs.jpg

• Like 3