pregnant fat boy fucks?

chipygmalion80

i'm going to gain weight and want to explore a fetish: male pregnancy. mpreg(male pregnancy) is a slim guy who packs on pounds that goes to his belly fat and looks like a fat pregnant guy. so my face, neck, arms, legs would stay slim but my tummy would start to grow.

which one of these boys would stick your dick in and fill with your babies?

1. 1s trimester. a small tummy bulge that might only be seen when naked. ass is unchanged. waste is unchanged

post-21682-140864341273_thumb.jpg

2. 2nd trimester. noticable bulge in the belly, sometimes called a beer belly, that protrudes from shirts. love handles and small man boobs appear. waste adds on 2-4 inches. the ass gets fat but remains perky

post-21682-140864341271_thumb.jpg

post-21682-140864341275_thumb.jpg

3. 3rd trimester. full destined gut that weighs down at the end and sometimes spills over the wasteline. another 2-4 inch waste line increase. love handles get stretched forward from the weight of the gut. ass develops pear shape

post-21682-140864341268_thumb.jpg

post-21682-140864341274_thumb.jpg

4. NONE! give me muscles or skinny!

I can't for the life of me know why you'd want to loose the sexy flat stomach you have in your display pic!

If you got fat I doubt you'd ever get it back again - if you did, it would be complete with stretch marks and loose flabby skin.

If you did try and put on weight, I don't think you'd be able to just get a fat stomach: the same as you can't target weight loss, you can't target weight gain- you'd get fat everywhere.

-If I put on or loose a few pounds my face is the first place you see it

My build is naturally number 2 and I get a lot of attention. Now there are a lot of guys who won't give me the time of day if I am at a club or tubs where lots of muscle fags go, but I pull my share of well built guys. I find that there are many bi/ straight guys ho are used to fucking chicks with lots of flab to them and they don't mind a bit of belly. Went to a Bearacudda event this past weekend, and there I felt skinny.

There is a fetish site for everything, so just Google:

mpreg

and see Male Pregnancy sites. Some gays have replaced females for sex, and they also wanna replace them entirely, even fro reproduction; I suppose that the term "Reproductive Rights" should be expanded to include Male Pregnancy

i'm going to gain weight and want to explore a fetish: male pregnancy. mpreg(male pregnancy) is a slim guy who packs on pounds that goes to his belly fat and looks like a fat pregnant guy. so my face, neck, arms, legs would stay slim but my tummy would start to grow.

Most people can't do that. You are genetically predisposed to gain weight a certain way, you can't will just your belly to get bigger. I know myself I am a stocky bear type but I am mostly top heavy and don't have much of a belly. Also belly fat is the most unhealthy fat to have.

As a member of the gainer/encourager community for nearly 30 years, I can tell you that there are all kinds of gainers and all kinds of encouragers. Movie star handsome muscle gods who love fat guys? It exists! Short chubby guys who are married to tall lean guys? It exists. My personal favorite is a masculine brawny guy who would like to keep me well fed, plenty of beer and my ass full of cum.

• 1 year later...

As a 3rd timester teen (18YO at 270lbs) I can tell you that the feeling is great... From a young age I had a fat fetish and packed on the pounds as a result. The most erotic feeling is having large man boobs, which are bigger than most girls I know. :)

I've always been fascinated by this fetish. Used to get fucked and bred a lot by an older black guy who used to tell me he was going to make me pregnant and liked me to beg for his cum and beg him to give me his babies. I've read about it since then and it turns me on. A few other guys I've been with also enjoyed the fantasy of fucking my boi pussy and making me pregnant.