Top to bottom

bberik

I have been a top since the mid eighties. I took some loads when I was in my early 20's, but I guess the AIDS hysteria scared me, and I started topping only. Still bareback though, I have always hated condoms.

All this time I've had dreams of being taken bb again, but always chickened out. In March I'll be going to Berlin, and I've decided that I'm gonna challenge my fears. In my head I'm gonna go to men's clubs, take raw loads in darkrooms, be fucked raw through a glory hole, I'm gonna be cruising in parks. After all these years I probably am like a virgin back there again, but I'm gonna stretch my limits and do it. I really hope I'm not gonna chicken out.

Give me the heads up I need, and help me to go through with this. I might not do it all in one trip, but I'm sure if I can take the first load, I can also take number two. ;)

Don't want to rain on your parade but you might want to spend at least some time thinking about what you are going to do if you end up poz.

Barebacking is an all or nothing proposition as far as I am concerned. Too many guys think they are cheating the odds by doing a little raw fucking here and a little raw fucking there. Think of it like being at the beach. You can just stick your foot in the water, or you can wade out until you are waist-deep, or you can get in over your head. You can get the bug no matter how little risk you think you are taking.

Once you are ready to accept the potential consequences of your actions, have fun in Berlin. And if I run into you in one of the darkrooms, I might give you the gift that keeps on giving. :grin:

Thanks for the advice, bbzh.

I can fall down the stairs in my own home, I can get run over by a car tomorrow. I've gotta realize that I must do what I like, even if there's a little danger in it. I live only once. Other people do parachute jumping, extreme sports or whatever. I work in an office. Where's the excitement in that?