I was decieved. Now what? Legal action?

taku

Best to just get over it. He won't be the first guy to lie. In fact him taking meds makes it probably hard for you to catch HIV. If you are that worried it's better to stop barebacking, the next guy might not know he's positive but have a huge viral load. The fact that you are a top makes it a lot harder for you to catch also.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cDamn he's been banned and I had a great response!!

I know it is your right to ban a person and yes he is freaking people out but he had concerns that are real.

Most were fear based and at least if we were able to talk to him eventually he may have realised what was being said and accepted what was really his own responsibility in that in age of HIV he chose to have unsafe sex.

I am sure he didn't mean to go Fatal Attraction on the guy.It just happened.

It also shows us that for all the layers of acceptance of bareback sex (and joy)30 years of fear cannot be undone overnight.

The reaction he had was extreme but where it came from is still driving our society.

I hope he doesn't sue this guy and now we will probably never know if he saw sense or not.

This may also make him angrier and he may feel justified in what he is doing.Though why the hell he would come on a pro bareback s

Woops hit send before finished

I meant to say why would you come onto a pro bareback site to say all of this.

It did make me think though which is always good in a thread:)

One of the issues it raised to me was would I ever consider think that prosecution of an HIV person is justified?The answer is in a couple of circumstances yes.

Not at all in the described by OP but if a man stealthed a teenager and they had safe sex but the Poz guy put cuts. in the condom.Yes I believe that is deliberate and besides fantasy criminal as there is no consent.

I think unfortunately people should be honest about their HIV status but I also think it should be a level playing field in that you have to assume that everyone has the possibility of HIV and act appropriately to your own beliefs.

If you take the risk you take that risk.

Guest indynudeguy

This seems very similar to the initial reaction I had after I took my first known poz load. I never did make it to the Dr., deided if not this time, next time. I don't ask about status, so can't address the "deception" issue.

I just stumbled on this thread. You fuck bareback, IT'S ALL ON YOU. I dont get it, everyone today knows the risk. If you dont want HIV, dont fuck raw. Very fucking simple! Grow up and take responsibility for your own sexual activity. There is no law for being stupid. Not is there one for being a jerk.

Taku's been banned for 3 months. Guys like him are just creepy...

Very Creepy. I'd have kicked his ass out of my house as soon as I found out he was lurking behind my back. You wanna ask me something? Don't beat around the bush. Ask me. I avoid this situation by putting my status on my profile and in any CL post I might do. I don't even want to bother with guys who don't want to take whatever risk they think I might pose. I don't even want to read their responses.

The only way HIV transmission should ever be considered a crime is if someone intentionally infects someone through malicious intent and with the intention of harm. The rest just adds to the stigma.

I hate guys like this. And tons of speech about science, but not a single reference, not a single citation. Feelings pulled out of your ass are not evidence.

The same kind of people that freak out when they don't read your profile but find later you are poz. Dude, I fuck everything that moves, I never use a condom, and do you honestly think I'm neg and safe?