Who likes getting fucked under stalls in washrooms?

thematrix46

Ok tops, ive recently become that really nasty bottom slut that gets fucked in washrooms and i love it. Ive meet this total top that loves my cunt, so we've met about 5 times now, i got into the washroom, he sits in the cubicle next to me, and goes to town on my ass. He starts off my finger fucking me rough and hard, then i suck him off, then i push my ass under the stall and he pounds the fuck out of me. He has a great fat cock and really opens me up. I do this in toronto, so if any total tops on here, want to meet, look me up, im downtown toronto. if interested, skype me on thematrix46 or email me thematrix4@live.ie

Im also on squirt.org under profile swordfish2. Check me out and tell me if you are into it aswell. Im meeting him tomorrow evening and hes bought me panties and ill wear them for him as he fucks me....i like please a top :-D

first time i was ever fucked was under a stall wall and it was hot. guy sat in the stall next to me for awhile and when he figured we were both there for sex, he slid his finger along the bottom edge of the stall wall. I did the same and he reached under to feel me so I slid to the side of the seat so he could have access to my cock and ass. as soon as he realized my ass was exposed, he withdrew his hand, but only for a few seconds. when his hand came back his fingers were covered in lube and he went straight for my hole and shoved the lube in with his fingers. he again withdrew his hand and then slid both legs and his hard, raw cock under, reached under and guided my ass onto his cock and slowly pushed it in balls deep. he only went in and out 3 times before i heard the telltale sigh and he shot deep inside me. was fucking hot.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...