Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

On 10/2/2022 at 6:22 PM, NeedSeedBad said:

Hi. You would think a response to this question would be easy to blurt out.

I thought I had an answer and then as I came up with a second answer. I then realized my answers felt scripted.

My answer is...
We haven't met yet so how do I  know what works for us and what doesn't?

That's the same answer I give when I'm given the question What are you into? 

- Do I prefer having a jock on, or having work boots and socks on , or having a harness, ass-less chaps, a hood, or leather wrist cuffs on when having sex? Yes.
- Do I need to be wearing any of those to have a good time? No.
- Have others required items to be worn? No.
- Have others required nakedness? Yes. Too often lately they remove the item and then ask if it is ok that it was removed. 

NeedSeedBad has got it right.  It just depends on who you're with, if it's a group or 121, kitchen, bedroom or playroom; open air, club or sauna ... and whether the chems have been flowing and whereabouts in the solar system you are at the time 

I can’t remember if I’ve replied to this before or not.

I usually prefer to wear a jockstrap and harness. I’m total bottom and the jock basically marks me out as bottom to most guys. And if gets my cock out of the way while framing my ass for presentation to the top. The harness (and jock, to an extent) give the top something to grab onto to pull and throw me around. A collar or leash can do that job either.

Sometimes I’ll wear a cap or socks or whatever just because I like fetish gear but they’re not really functional in the way the jock and harness are. And I like to wear things tops give me to wear or put on me.

I did have a guy put me in chastity for a couple of days last summer and it actually felt great to lose the jock and have my locked cock out on display, inaccessible to me or anyone else. Something I’ll be doing more often.

• Like 1

I like being naked. Used to have one guy I hooked up with that we had a rule that I had to be naked when we hooked up. In the car at the park, one time at his house I had to walk naked from where my car was parked on the street to his front door. I’ll happily wear what my top asks me to if possible though.