Do you prefer being naked or wearing some clothing (fetish or not) when having sex?

Barebackbottomno

For me as a bottom, I am always and his expected fully naked, however my top fucking me can have what ever he wants even fully dressed just unzipped with his cock out is okay, but for me being naked is always a must.

Depends on the crowd...

When I'm with married guys I love wearing stockings and a teddy that is easily pulled up for fucking.

At a bathhouse with real hardcore mfm gay men I'll wear a jock so they know it's my ass that needs attention and not my sissy cock which has no use on a cum slut like me

On 11/30/2012 at 8:13 AM, Barebackbottomno said:

I have hooked up with guys who get completely naked and others who leave some, most or all of their clothes on when having sex. Some guys leave just their socks on, while others leave their t-shirt on. Guys take their shirts off, dropping their trousers to their ankles or just unbutton unbuttoning and opening the fly of their trousers. What have others experienced and, what do you prefer?

I love naked...but also luv white jocks and briefs so I can suck his cock thru the material...until it gets wet and I can see his cock outline under his bikini briefs!! Of course if he wants I can get the briefs wetter quicker by pissing on them then sucking thru the pissy material!! 

I dont understand why guys keep their socks on!!! I think it looks dumb and also I luv feet to play with too!!

I’m a btm. Prefer to have a jock on at the bathhouse. It keeps my hole ready and my dick covered so nobody (myself included) gets tempted to use it. I wear socks mostly because I don’t like feet and I think socks are kind of hot. I have a favorite breedwell pair. Sometimes I’ll wear shoes but mostly not. Also I wear a black blindfold. 

• Like 1

Bollock naked is always best for a long indoor session I reckon.  But the right gear in the right circumstances can add something.  I’ve had some enjoyable fun with a dairy farmer in the feed pens, taking turns up each other’s arses with overalls and shitty wellies still on.

I love to get fucked while wearing my white crew socks... or just naked.

For the top i think its super hot if he is more dressed then the bottom. Its some kind of power game in my opinion. The helpless naked bottom and the clothed strong top.