What do poppers do for you?

kwhotboi

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it is the type of poppers but when I first did them ~15years ago, i could keep my hard-on.. But since then I loose it if I do a bit too much. I still do a hit or two if I'm jerking off. But when topping I do a small sniff towards the end only. I'm not a bttm so cant speak from that .. um .. end (no pun intended) ;)

Every brand of poppers is different and has a different effect on people. It really takes trying a few brands to find the one that is just right for you. Some brands give people headaches, some do nothing at all, and some just put you in a state of euphoria. Not all brands are created equally and all have different chemical compositions (little less of this, more of that, none of this etc etc).

I will say that the brands that we know today (rush, jungle juice etc etc) are quite diluted and the effect you get from them is nothing compared to real Amyl Nitrite.

I myself only use Junge Juice as it is the only thing I have tried that gives me the feeling of a poppers. The original poster ask what poppers do for you? For me, it is a relaxer. When the top is ready to fuck me, I can take a small sniff and immediately I feel light and my hole feels ready to take a cock. A longer sniff can bring me to a point of rage and agression and I find myself just wanting it hard and rough.

I will say that real Amyl Nitrite is an feeling like no other. A few yrs ago I had the fortune of meeting a top who was a chemist and he knew how to make his own batch of poppers. He and I had a 3 way with another top and I was the bttm. I took a sniff of his and WOW, I mean wow. The sex was amazing and I was shocked as to how much fucking i could take as a bottom. That poppers experience took my fucking to another level. Had two guys who spent 3hrs fucking me and I am not even exaggerating on the 3hrs.

I've tried them twice so I'm not sure about the brands but both times the effects were similar: the first time I was sucking a guy who insisted on walking into my dark apartment and finding me in bed. He had wante to fuck me but I said I just wanted to suck. So he came in and put his dock on my lips and I started sucking. Then he backed away a bit so I had to roll over on my stomach and lean over the edge of the be to suck him face down. He grabbed my hair and with his dick filling my mouth he held some little bottle to my nose and plugged the other nostril til I breathed it in for. A minute or two. I kind of blacked out but he got his dick on my throat no problem then up my ass. I guess he probably kept feeding them to me as I don't remember the rest of the evening, just the sore ass and throat the next morning. He never told me what they were but I'm pretty sure they were poppers. Tried them again a couple weeks ago. Wanted to see if I could deep throat again. Tried just a bit the the guy said it wasn't enough an had me do them back and forth for a minute again. After that he could bob my head up and down on his cock with a fistful of my hair and I didn't gag at all. A couple times I realized what was going on and started to pull back but he just did the bottle again and resumed whatever he wanted. The last time I came to or off the high or whatever he was ficking me. Pulled out and came on my ass and left me there in the dark to fall asleep

In Canada we have most of the popper brands available in the US but I haven't yet found Amsterdam or any

British brands. Problem is they cannot be posted across a border.

Real Rochfort, a brand I find only in Canada, is my favorite, but something in the compound burns hell out of my nose so I usually inhale through my mouth. I find Taiwan Blue to be quite smooth, but Rush does nothing for me. Fortunately I have never experienced headaches.

Very recently I spotted a report saying poppers can be damaging to the macular of the eye, which is a bit scary. I am trying to find out more about that study. Still I have to say that poppers turn me into a real slut, whether I am going down on a guy or having my ass pounded! And yes, my inhibitions really take a hit: when a well hung stud is slamming his big breedin' tool in my ass and I'm on poppers, he owns my ass!

Edited by sodosatyr

If they give you a headache they're stale. They will also smell a bit like dirty socks if stale. If fresh they have hardly any smell - slightly sweet sort of like acetone. They should make your heart race, head swim, asshole loosen, and inhibitions disappear. To be fair, you may not notice many of these effects if not in a sexual situation. If for any reason you need to play safe, get the latex on before sniffing...poppers do tend to promote bareback.

I Love poppers especially because I am a bottle, Lately I have been using them more often then not. Really helps with taking a huge cock and defiantly gets me to release my tru slut.

I have experimented with taking psilocybin mushrooms while getting fucked and took some hits of Poppers and had a DMT like trip was pretty awesome. Hit me up If you wanna talk more about it

Also XTC thanx for the sites, I have heard this history before and have always figured i have never truly done Amyl Nitrate except once with a doctor i was hooking up with

The short answer is that poppers give you a quick "rush", but the stuff out there these days ranges from "mediocre" to "totally sucks!"

And yet there's hope! A number of sites have popped up online (sorry for the pun). A fantastic resource is a blog by "Poppers Dude" at www.poppersplace.org. He's got TONS of information and several recommendations for where to buy good poppers. My personal favorite sources are www.USPopShop.com and www.OldBrownBottles.com. I've made several orders from both sites and I've never been disappointed.