Best lube for ATM and/or felching?

NWUSHorny

I'm usually good with just spit, but lot's of bottoms want to pack their holes with lube (hint, it feels better for both and its easier to cum if you can actually feel the friction), or if I bottom for a really big cock a little lube is nice. I'm really starting to get into licking things clean afterward if it doesn't smell like shit or lube, since it seems some synthetic lube seems to be unavoidable, which one won't ruin the taste.

Gun Oil tastes terrible, and totally ruins the fuck if you use even a little too much, and is impossible to clean off.

I prefer to try with spit, precum and natural ass juices before reaching for the lube, but I've got a big cock and some bottoms need a little lube. I need a little lube to get started when I bottom for a really hung guy too. Are there any lubes that don't smell and taste terrible

I've been fucking a guy that ass lubes at the idea of getting fucked. The 1st time we fucked I thought he was he was bred and I was getting sloppy seconds, but I was his 1st fuck in over a week. He also has multiple anal orgasms and fills his hole with his own fuck lube which feels like he's been in a gang breed after a couple of them, requiring frequent cleanup during a fuck, it tastes just like cum. I have to ask when I go down on his hole before I fuck him at the bathhouse, whether he may have cum in there or if he has just been prepping his fuck hole.

I'm reaching the point where if you insist on using a lot of lube before we try to fuck, that I just move on. I keep getting guys that want fucked and then use so much lube I can't get enough friction or sometimes even traction to fuck, and get off, and I'm slimed from my tits to my knees after a few strokes. I don't bottom that much, but there are tops that are just as bad, poor it on before they try to stick it in and just keep adding. I just watched 2 guys on cam4.com pack (fisting?) lube from a tub up the bottoms ass and then tried to fuck unsuccessfully from the looks of things.

• 1 month later...

love to eat ass and guess Im one of the lucky ones I get just a little turned on COCK gets hard and I start oozing pre like it was a slow long thick PISS

fucking great for lube

hate going to eat a hole and its stinks or tastes like crisco,ky any commercial lube

J Lube messy as it can be doesnt taste half bad if you use PISS

I agree about spit, cum and pre-cum. If you have to use any lube, H20 brand has next to no taste. My boys seem to like it---they don't really notice there was anything else used.

Correct me if I'm wrong is that the sticky lube or is that J20?

I don't know which it is but one feels great and slick but after a while it gets sticky. I fucking hate that lube. That and I think it might be a wet variation. But a top used it on me and the texture felt so light and dissolving he might as well have fucked me dry. I usually service a cock after I've been fucked sometimes even when the top has a little lube on his cock if he is jacking off or if he pulled out before cumming. So I've tasted a many lubes. I can't say any of them ever bothered me. But probably being fucked spreads it nice and even. I haven't really eaten as too much but I am kinda curious myself as to which works best. I use boy butter on my hole and I've had a top or two eat me out even when I was already lubed (but I always make sure it's lubed inside not around) and they never had problems. I've made out with them too after they rimmed me and could slightly taste it.

Anyone know if spunk works well? Or str8cam.