4am Wake Up Call

toxiclover

Around 11pm Saturday evening I received a text from my all time favorite fuck buddy, who spent the last semester in France, letting me know he was going to be in town until tomorrow morning. He said he was on his way out to a bar to meet up with friends. I offered to leave my door unlocked and he would be welcome to swing by for some late night action.

I passed out around 1am. Around 4am I wake up in a dream-like state to my buddy straddling me naked. He is 21 white 5'8" white 140 pound 8.5cut thick. Just perfect. He starts off by blowing me hard. We have been messing around for years and I think some of my experience has rubbed off on him as he blows me to perfection. He blows me for a while and goes down and sucks on my balls. I reach for his massive cock and its hard as a rock.

I tell him to switch positions and lay on his back. I go down on his cock and balls and then put his legs up and tongue fuck his delicious boy hole. I make love to his body for 10 minutes then reach for my handcuffs and cuff him up. This boy tends to jerk off as I pound him and speeds up the fuck too quickly so some restraint is helpful. After he is cuffed, we make out and I lube us both up. I put his legs on my shoulders and line my raw cock up to his hole. He pushed back on my bare cock. He is ready for it. I pump him with powerful thrusts. He can't control his moaning.

Soon after, I flip him on his stomach with his cuffed arms above his head and pump away at his raw hole. He tells me he loves the feel of my balls slapping against his ass. After a few minutes of pumping him on his stomach, I flip him back over and reenter his raw hole. He asks the last time I came and I tell him the prior day. He grins and says to me that he wants all my cum inside his ass. I take him up on that offer and speed up my fuck until my cock is root deep inside his ass. "I'm breeding your hole now, boy. Feel it?" "Yeah I can feel it flowing inside me. Fucking amazing."

I grab his hard cock, lube it up, and sit on it. I let him pump his massive raw cock in my ass until I work out a quick load of college cum inside my raw ass.

We make out, chit chat, and he departs. It was such a pleasure seeing my boy again.