Being Filmed By An Onlooker

DaddysCumDump

I love public play. But how do/would you feel if an onlooker started to film?

I've just booked a trip down to Florida and it reminded me of an episode during a visit to Key West. I was on knees in the patio area of Saloon 1 Bar worshipping a Dad's cock as he sat back on the couch. After a while I stood up, removed my shorts and pants, turned around and eased myself onto his dick. As I'm riding the Dad's cock I noticed another patron filming. He smiled and gave me a thumbs-up.

I didn't say anything. He kept filming and moved in closer when the Dad dumped his load in my mouth.

Was he out of order or was it something I should accept given I'm being fucked in such a public setting?

Guest JizzDumpWI

I love being filmed, either by people with phones or cameras, or with someone whose playroom as a recording setup. Hot to look back and see that charged seed going into me....

• 7 months later...