How to last longer?

Vlsd77

Hey guys,

newbie to this forum, so forget me if this question has been asked before.

Several times when I fuck some ass I shoot a load almost immediately (within the first few strokes), so what I do is keep fucking for a little bit (1-2 minutes) and then I call it a day. Has anyone else experienced this? suggestions?

Sounds like you're new to BB. First time I BB'd a bottom same thing, came within first 5 strokes of him sitting up and down on my cock. Second time, similar thing. In both cases, was not expecting the bottom to ride me BB ended being a pleasant surprise.

A couple things I find, I try not to do a lot of stroking before fucking the guy. Just enough to keep the cock hard while working him up. When I get in I pump a couple times and if I feel like it's going to blow I stop while all the way in. I find when I pull back to the sphincter or out, he's usually tighter there and if he's a cum hungry bottom that starts squeezing (like I do when on the bottom) it can end then and there. Sometimes I do pull it all the way out too and give it a few seconds to calm down before thrusting back in, only issue with this is if you like the feeling of penetrating that hole, then you could have an issue cumming again.

Then there is always the, can you stay hard after you cum situation. Other night bred a guy and came pretty fast, was so horned I didn't soften so I kept going and gave him a second load. After blowing the first load, the hair trigger is off. Best part is your cumdump will be in pig heaven when you tell him he has two of your loads up there.

I am thinking that 1 release at your age is simply cutting the fun short. If it is not a diagnosed premature ejaculation (and only a doctor[-s] can arrive there), try changing of tempo throughout, changing positions in different sessions, may be some herbal help to maintain erection longer (I know it's not what you're talking about just yet). May that it will give some extention to time. And if you are able to cum more than once that would also be an improvement, eh?

Guys, thanks for all the replies, really helpful. I'm not exactly new to BB, I've always barebacked with my 4+ years BF, but initially I was on the bottom side. In the last couple of years I've been more on the top side and we've been piggies (3 somes, sex parties, cum dumps) and I started being more bothered by this problem.

Jerking off: I noticed it too. If I don't cum in a couple of days, I don't last at all. I'll try to jerk more often when I'm piggie :-)

Multiple cums: I wish, but never happened. As I said, I noticed that several times I stay hard after cumming, but my interest in fucking the sloppy ass goes down (maybe because I get frustrated that I already unloaded). I will try to keep fucking next time!

Sex pills, like the ones you can find at theses stores here in SF (e.g. Lightning rod): I tried them a couple of times, different brands. They seem to work, but I'm not sure if it's just a placebo. Any thoughts on them?

Finally, I think I just need to have more sex and fuck more willing bottoms here in SF :)

Guest slobbvers

The more you cum the longer you last. The day before Thanksgiving I had a guy over. Lasted all of about five minutes and seeded his hole. The next morning I answered a CL ad looking for a BB top. He cums by, strips down to jock strap. He sucks me to get hard. I spit on my cock and fuck him. Lasted at least twice as long as the previous day.

I agree, you would need to see a doctor for this problem, as I feel there's no simple answer/method to solve it, every single human is different, and considering those things hasn't worked out for you, maybe it's time for you to consider it.

I am the opposite, I can fuck for hours, literally, without cumming, which is less bad than cumming way too fast, but it's annoying as well. I have fucked over 100 guys and I have cum in less than 3 minutes only twice. There are some analogies which might be useful, this is hard to explain, but lets see if it makes sense.

No matter what I do, I don't cum too fast, I could be tired or full of energy, have jerked off 3 times/day for the last 2 weeks or not a single time in 2 weeks, etc.

In those few times that I could cum in a proper time, around 10-15 minutes, I'd say I could do so by relaxing and thinking how hot the bottom I'm fucking is. If he is not hot, but is wonderful at sex, has a warm ass, I focus on that. If the guy is so-so, and I had sex with him but was not so interested, I set my mind and close my eyes from time to time while banging him, thinking on a very nice experience I had with another man that I never forget.

I also have fucked guys who were so hot, that I was about to cum even before fucking them. They were either, pro cock-suckers, had a wonderful ass and I started rimming it and was about to shoot a load just by doing it. They were so handsome and/or had such perfect bodies, with such a horny face, etc. When this has happened to me, what I do is to stop what's hyper exciting me, asked them to stop sucking my dick, stop rimming their asses, and this time, opposite to what I already said, I close my eyes from time to time, BUT think in a totally messed sexual experience I had that traumatized me. Also, if I feel I'm about to cum while fucking him and it's too early, I change position, stop fucking him for a while, suck his nipples, and so on.

So, what I mean by all of this is that the ability to delay or to cum when it's time might be in our minds. Of course, it involves practice. It could be physiological as well, so no matter mind, pills, techniques, you will always cum way too fast.

On a side note, as I didn't know how to incorporate it. I have been fucked by the same guys at sex cruising sites with and without condoms. I have noticed that when they use condoms, they fuck me for a longer time, but when doing it bare, they cum fast. I always remember a guy I had sex with 4 times. First time he asked me for a condom, I said I didn't have one with me, then he fucked me bare for about 3 minutes and came outside. Second time he asked me for a condom, I said the same thing, but he had one with him, seems he wanted to save it, then he fucked me for about 10 minutes. Third time, he didn't even ask for a condom, and started fucking me and came inside me in less than 1 minute!!! This time was the hottest, as he asked me "you want that cum in your ass"? I replied "sure, give it to me". Fourth time he brought a condom with him, put it in his penis then fucked me for about 8 minutes.