Realized I had sex several times with a (potential) felon

youngtopsd1

So, a guy in his early 40s and I (I'm 21) had sex about 3 or 4 times over the past 7 months. I knew his name, so I finally searched for it online and realized that there was a strong possibility he was a convicted felon for a minor non-dangerous felony years ago.

Thing is though, he seems to be cleaned up, doing fairly well, and is divorced and has a kids a few years younger than me whom he has joint custody of. He's always treated me nicely (we had good conversations), was friendly, and had picked me up each time we hooked up, and I didn't get any bad vibes from him.

And he and I had great sex with me breeding him and he liked the taste of my cum as well. On top of that I was seriously considering letting him teach me how to bottom since he has a pretty large cock (though he prefers to bottom).

Should I continue to have sex with him? He's always been respectful each time we hooked up.

• Administrators

I had sex with a convicted sex offender many years ago. He was a really nice guy. Basically this 16(?) year old was helping him paint his house, and one thing led to another and he offered the guy a few bucks to suck his dick. Mind you, that's completely wrong, but it wasn't the sex that was traumatizing to the kid - the kid was OK with what happened. Problem was the mother found out and was like a bulldog and forced the kid to testify against the guy I knew. So he got convicted for statutory rape AND solicitation of a minor. Anyway, he was the organist at my church and we got to know each other and one thing led to another and we had sex and then he opened up to me about his past.

And then there was one cute twink I fucked once or twice who was an active drug dealer (actually, there have been several of that type). Often really nice guys.

My point is - you never know who's been a criminal and who hasn't. Some of them are really nice guys who just did something incredibly stupid and got caught. I don't see a problem being friends and having sex with folks like that - just don't be involved in the criminal activity.

As long as it is not a history of domestic violence or gay bashing, it really isn't a problem. Especially if it's just sex. If you are looking for the perfect husband, you will need to consider what limits his criminal history might place on your future potentials. Now if he was into white collar crimes, he might just make you rich. lol

I had sex with a convicted sex offender many years ago. He was a really nice guy. Basically this 16(?) year old was helping him paint his house, and one thing led to another and he offered the guy a few bucks to suck his dick. Mind you, that's completely wrong, but it wasn't the sex that was traumatizing to the kid - the kid was OK with what happened. Problem was the mother found out and was like a bulldog and forced the kid to testify against the guy I knew. So he got convicted for statutory rape AND solicitation of a minor. Anyway, he was the organist at my church and we got to know each other and one thing led to another and we had sex and then he opened up to me about his past.

And then there was one cute twink I fucked once or twice who was an active drug dealer (actually, there have been several of that type). Often really nice guys.

My point is - you never know who's been a criminal and who hasn't. Some of them are really nice guys who just did something incredibly stupid and got caught. I don't see a problem being friends and having sex with folks like that - just don't be involved in the criminal activity.

not to hijack this thread, I know a 17 yo kid who is a "sex" offender. he had sex with his gf who was a month shy of 16, her parents pressed this issue and the cops had no choice even though the girl said it was consensual. now this kid has a mark against him; he is a terrific kid, does well in school, never given any trouble, polite. her parents are thumpers and the problem. the kids lawyer and the DA are trying to work it out and get the mark removed.

anyhoo, yeah you can never tell.

you shouldn't let the small stuff get to you if they were arrested for something when they were younger it was because they did something stupid. but if you happen to find your self in a position where your partner was in prison for murder or something then you should do what is right for you

While the whole 'sex offender' thing meant well at one time, it has been corrupted into meaning nothing. Getting caught for pissing on a tree can tag you for the rest of your life. Same with consensual activities in your youth with people of a slightly different birthdate.

I read a horrendous story not long ago about a guy who made a stupid mistake as a teenager. He robbed a fast food place and ordered the cashier on the floor. Since the kid at the register was under 18, telling him to "get on the ground" constituted false imprisonment of a minor, which falls under the category of sexual offenses. The guy served his time in jail and trained to be a welder so he could make something of his life when he got out. When it was finally time to be released, he only had his mom to life with. Police records incorrectly stated that she lived too close to a bus stop that didn't exist, which is forbidden. They kept him in jail for several extra years until the error was finally corrected. Now, he can't get a job because he's not allowed to work for anyone that has EVER done business within a set distance of a school or church.

http://appalachianforums.com/archives/Dickenson_County,_Virginia_Archive.pl/md/read/id/188531

Long and short, we've all done stupid things at one time or another. But if and how you get caught for it can lead to drastically different consequences. Give the guy a chance, even if it is just to explain himself.

In 1998 I was in a mall restroom cruising and a guy came in and sat in the stall next to me and tapped his foot. I tapped back. I passed him a note and asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He came to my stall door and showed me his badge and arrested me. I was charged with a "felony" because I asked a guy to fuck me (the location had nothing to do with it, just an old law). It took a year to come to trial and I was young, inexperienced and scared. Paid a high priced lawyer. When it came to court, the prosecutor wanted blood, the judge just laughed and said "you guys need to find a better place to meet." He asked my lawyer what we should do and it was reduced to a misdemeanor (indecent exposure, though there was no "exposure" involved). My point is, if you are gay, live in the wrong place and cruise a vice cop, depending on where you are, you can get charged with a felony because in some states it's still a felony for 2 guys to fuck... though I hope such types of arrest are rare now.

I think that many of us who have sex with random people, have sex with criminals from time to time without knowing it; drug dealers, muggers, kidnappers, rapists, murderers, etc. I think we should not judge them, BUT, we should be extremely careful, specially if we have a kind of a relationship with such people (in the case we know it, no matter if he no longer does such things). You never know, even though he did something bad only once in 1993, what he could do to you now in 2013, criminal minds are extremely complex.

I have never had repeated sex sessions with men who I knew were into criminal activities, but a few times before or after having sex, they told me about things they did in the past, or currently do. Once a man told me he was in jail because he beat his former wife and her lover, and another one told me he was a drug dealer. It didn't changed my mood, as they were very nice. But again, I had sex with them only once.

So, I recommend you analyze what he did, when it was, notice his behavior and decide based on that.

Played very piggy with a guy just before MAL last week at one of the local gay guesthouses- he skull fucked me and finally spun me around and gave me a great ass fucking followed by a nice deep piss to wash his jizz deeper up my ass-- we moved to the sling and repeated, and as he was pounding my ass he was talking about getting a motel and doing a CL ad for guys to use my hole sometime soon. Very exciting, great sex and I was really into him. After his 2nd piss enema began leaking out, we took a break and at some point he mentioned he didn't drive ,only biked, and was on probation-- not sure for what-- but as good as he fucks he has a full exoneration from me- he can whore my hole or just generally pervert me any time and any way his cock wants to <G>