London - Vault 139

toxiclover

Last night I went to Vault 139. The Vault is a sex club/bar located in a basement. Thursday nights are advertised as footwear only. The website advertises it as follows:

STRIPPED 7PM TO 1AM

£7.00 INCLUDES FIRST DRINK AND COAT CHECK

DRESS CODE: naked apart from footwear

In preparation for the evening, I purchased some poppers. I had been to the Vault on one other occasion but it was rather tame compared to what I encountered last night.

Upon entering, I received a crate to store my clothes in as well as a bag containing a drink ticket, lube, and a condom. I went to the changing area and stripped off and stored my clothes away.

Before I got my drink, I walked around the club. The place was packed with naked men of all ages but mostly 20-50 year old men. Before I could even complete a circle of the club, I was approached by a hung, white 30 something year old man. I went down on his big uncut cock in a room full of naked men fucking. After I had him rock hard, I lubed his cock up with spit and bent over let him fuck me bareback as I blissed out with some poppers. He pounded my raw ass hard for a good 15 minutes before he sped up his pace and unloaded deep inside me. He stayed inside me after he bred me and kept slow fucking me with his uncut raw cock.

After the first breeder pulled out of my raw ass, I got a drink and walked around some more. Before I finished my Red Stripe, another lad of 30 approached me and we started jerking each other. I guess I was in a bottoming mood last night cause I went on my knees and sucked his cock nice and hard then I bent over and he fucked me in a corner until he blasted another load into my guts.

I picked up my beer and finished it off and wander to the hallway where another man of 30ish, white, hung and uncut starts jerking off with me again. We continue this for a few minutes. When I could tell he was getting close, I told him to cum in my ass and I turn around and shove his cock in my ass just as he is cumming. Fucking A! 3 easy loads in less than an hour.

The place is still packed. There may be even more guys here now than when I entered. I am not sure how much more energy I have left so I really want to find my prey to bareback my load inside. I find the darkroom and can see the outline of a daddy fucking a twink. I sit next to the twink and offer him my poppers and tell him what a dirty slut he is letting strangers bareback his hole. I tell him to beg the daddy to seed his ass. The boy complies and the daddy soon rewards the boy with his load. I tell the boy that I am next. I line up behind him and feel his ass. It is slick with cum. I don't think the daddy was the first to breed this boy tonight. I slide inside his sloppy hole and tell him to beg for my seed. We both popper up and I soon unload a huge load inside his ass.

After all that, I change back into my clothes, leave the Vault, and catch the tube home with 3 loads still inside my ass. What a great night.

http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/london-vault-139.html

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

Last night I went to Vault 139 sex club/bar in London again for naked Thursdays. The crowd this week was just as large as last week. I even recognized a couple faces from the prior week. I guess there are some regulars who attend this night.

There were a wide range of guys leaning more towards the inshape 20-30yo hung studs. I did notice that there seemed to be less action than last week but that could have just been my perception.

After I stripped off my clothes and got a drink, I walked around to see what was available that evening. Lots of hot guys. Mostly looking and a lot of oral action but not too much bareback fucking. Finally, I found a hung 40 something year old stud. He had a big 9 inch uncut cock. I jerked it off before going down on him with my mouth. I eventually deepthroat his huge cock and fuck it in and out of my throat. I got it nice and slick and bent over and told him to fuck me. He shoved his big raw uncut meat inside my ass and pounded me in a corner for a good 10 minutes before speeding up his pace and blasting his fat load deep inside my ass.

After my breeding, I went to the bathroom to clean up then cruised around some more. I wandered over to the dark room where I saw a decent looking 30yo bottom walk in the room and bend over. His ass was nice and slick with seed already. I spit on my hard cock and slid inside him. I pounded his hole in the dark room and a crowd gathered outside to watch me pound his raw ass. After a few minutes I tell him to get ready to take my load and jam my cock to the hilt as I flood his ass with my seed.

After cleaning myself up after the seeding, I walked around some more. I almost fucked another dude but he insisted on a rubber and I guess that kind of put the nail in my evening so I got dressed and headed back home.

• Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 years later...
On 1/18/2013 at 11:49 AM, toxiclover said:

Last night I went to Vault 139. The Vault is a sex club/bar located in a basement. Thursday nights are advertised as footwear only. The website advertises it as follows:

STRIPPED 7PM TO 1AM

£7.00 INCLUDES FIRST DRINK AND COAT CHECK

DRESS CODE: naked apart from footwear

In preparation for the evening, I purchased some poppers. I had been to the Vault on one other occasion but it was rather tame compared to what I encountered last night.

Upon entering, I received a crate to store my clothes in as well as a bag containing a drink ticket, lube, and a condom. I went to the changing area and stripped off and stored my clothes away.

Before I got my drink, I walked around the club. The place was packed with naked men of all ages but mostly 20-50 year old men. Before I could even complete a circle of the club, I was approached by a hung, white 30 something year old man. I went down on his big uncut cock in a room full of naked men fucking. After I had him rock hard, I lubed his cock up with spit and bent over let him fuck me bareback as I blissed out with some poppers. He pounded my raw ass hard for a good 15 minutes before he sped up his pace and unloaded deep inside me. He stayed inside me after he bred me and kept slow fucking me with his uncut raw cock.

After the first breeder pulled out of my raw ass, I got a drink and walked around some more. Before I finished my Red Stripe, another lad of 30 approached me and we started jerking each other. I guess I was in a bottoming mood last night cause I went on my knees and sucked his cock nice and hard then I bent over and he fucked me in a corner until he blasted another load into my guts.

I picked up my beer and finished it off and wander to the hallway where another man of 30ish, white, hung and uncut starts jerking off with me again. We continue this for a few minutes. When I could tell he was getting close, I told him to cum in my ass and I turn around and shove his cock in my ass just as he is cumming. Fucking A! 3 easy loads in less than an hour.

The place is still packed. There may be even more guys here now than when I entered. I am not sure how much more energy I have left so I really want to find my prey to bareback my load inside. I find the darkroom and can see the outline of a daddy fucking a twink. I sit next to the twink and offer him my poppers and tell him what a dirty slut he is letting strangers bareback his hole. I tell him to beg the daddy to seed his ass. The boy complies and the daddy soon rewards the boy with his load. I tell the boy that I am next. I line up behind him and feel his ass. It is slick with cum. I don't think the daddy was the first to breed this boy tonight. I slide inside his sloppy hole and tell him to beg for my seed. We both popper up and I soon unload a huge load inside his ass.

After all that, I change back into my clothes, leave the Vault, and catch the tube home with 3 loads still inside my ass. What a great night.

[think before following links] http://fuckworker.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/london-vault-139.html

Great i've barebacked twinks at vault 139