What/how do you feel when/after cumming?

vrsbbltn

Almost all guys, tops even more, look to cum, that's the purpose of fucking. Fucking without cumming is like haven't fucked.

Almost all times times that I have topped, bottoms cum before I do, and they apologize for doing it before I do. Thing is, I'm totally cool with it, really, I don't need to cum at all.

When I cum, whether I'm topping or bottoming, I feel a lot of pleasure, I guess what's typical. Afterwards, most of the times, I feel weird. I become extremely tired, sometimes dizzy/sleepy, get the "don't touch me anymore" mood. If at a cruising site, I quickly put my clothes in place and leave. If I drove a long distance feel like "all of this driving and expending in gas/toll for this?, I wish I stayed in bed jo instead. Anything related to sex becomes repugnant to me, the mess, the sweat, I just feel like "I didn't need this, I'm done, will not do this again for 3 months".

I'd say after 10-20 minutes I feel even hornier (even more if I eat/drink something), I just wish to fuck and/or get fucked again, and again and again. I become even more uninhibited. From bad physiological/psychological disorders to this in about 10-20 minutes!

I have been like that since I was very young, has nothing to do with aging. I'd like to mention that I have self control, can fuck for hours, literally, without cumming. I think it could be something I've learned to do in order to skip those feelings and enjoy more. Even though after some minutes I am even hornier, the bad experience after cumming is so intense that I prefer to avoid it. I prefer to fuck 5 guys and get fucked by 5 rather than cumming once, twice, or more. Once at home I go to bed, jo, cum and fall asleep in a minute.

By facial/corporal gestures I can tell some guys' orgasms are more intense than others. I have always been fascinated by tops who cum and keep fucking, or bottoms that cum and keep taking dick up their asses. Once I cum, I just want to sleep, be alone, sex is the last thing I'm interested in.

How would you describe your orgasms; intense, mild, soft? Which physiological/psychological effects do you experience if any? Is cumming that important to you, or is the act of having sex good enough?

i get really relaxed and dizzy after I cum. I just wanna chill for a while and even (god forbid) cuddle and snooze. I dont have guilt feelings afterward. I just feel total nirvana for a brief time. Whats akward is saying goodbye. Wish I could sneak out while theyre asleep. haha

Yes I would say cumming is what it is all about. Many bottoms don't want to cum, jus t focusing on the top's pleasure, and I get that, it's hot. But I like to cum if not during the fuck, at least I get a good nut after. I do not shut down after I shoot my load. I am ready for the next stud to step forward and breed my freshly seeded hole and the guy behind him as well. The feeling I get from having men's cum inside me is that it makes me giddy. It's almost a high. All I know is I want more. I would like to have the challenge posed to me to see just how many loads I could actually take. Not a gimmick or a plot, a real live test of my endurance and stamina. But who would organize such a feat, getting all the tops to show up would be a full time job. I would really like to know what my limits are, as I don't have alot of them at this point.

Almost all guys, tops even more, look to cum, that's the purpose of fucking. Fucking without cumming is like haven't fucked.

Almost all times times that I have topped, bottoms cum before I do, and they apologize for doing it before I do. Thing is, I'm totally cool with it, really, I don't need to cum at all.

When I cum, whether I'm topping or bottoming, I feel a lot of pleasure, I guess what's typical. Afterwards, most of the times, I feel weird. I become extremely tired, sometimes dizzy/sleepy, get the "don't touch me anymore" mood. If at a cruising site, I quickly put my clothes in place and leave. If I drove a long distance feel like "all of this driving and expending in gas/toll for this?, I wish I stayed in bed jo instead. Anything related to sex becomes repugnant to me, the mess, the sweat, I just feel like "I didn't need this, I'm done, will not do this again for 3 months".

I'd say after 10-20 minutes I feel even hornier (even more if I eat/drink something), I just wish to fuck and/or get fucked again, and again and again. I become even more uninhibited. From bad physiological/psychological disorders to this in about 10-20 minutes!

I have been like that since I was very young, has nothing to do with aging. I'd like to mention that I have self control, can fuck for hours, literally, without cumming. I think it could be something I've learned to do in order to skip those feelings and enjoy more. Even though after some minutes I am even hornier, the bad experience after cumming is so intense that I prefer to avoid it. I prefer to fuck 5 guys and get fucked by 5 rather than cumming once, twice, or more. Once at home I go to bed, jo, cum and fall asleep in a minute.

By facial/corporal gestures I can tell some guys' orgasms are more intense than others. I have always been fascinated by tops who cum and keep fucking, or bottoms that cum and keep taking dick up their asses. Once I cum, I just want to sleep, be alone, sex is the last thing I'm interested in.

How would you describe your orgasms; intense, mild, soft? Which physiological/psychological effects do you experience if any? Is cumming that important to you, or is the act of having sex good enough?

I used to feel the exact same way and would bolt after cumming. The first time I didn't and bothered to stay I found out I wanted to cum again especially if I could doze for 5 minutes. My most cums is 6 within 2 hours. Every one as good as the first.

I love to cum so much that I still have a problem going longer than a few minutes after entering ass. I have to pull out just to keep my cum.

I love to cum, as much and as often as I can! It's the first thing I do when I wake up and the last thing I do before falling asleep or passing out. I could never really understand how most guys are just finished with sex after they've cum once. For me, a good fuck really begins after my first load. Until then it's like foreplay, because only now a poz load is part of the game. Whether we use it as lube (the BEST lube there is!) or swap it while kissing - the fact that there is a poz load to play with makes me harder and hornier than before. Cum - especially poz cum - is such a fetish and turn-on for me, that my sex drive gets stronger and wilder the more I've cum.

• Thanks 1

...Cum - [especially poz cum] - is such a fetish and turn-on for me, that my sex drive gets stronger and wilder the more I've cum.

For me the big turn-on is cum (not poz cum) so if I cum when I'm being fucked the idea of getting another load up my butt gets me going again and I become a hornier bottom.

As a bottom I've noticed many tops who after they shoot their load, they want out of there ASAP. And I kinda like that, being used and then discarded.

I've had tops who continue fucking and go on to shooting a second load without even pulling out. A fuck-buddy of mine, black guy, mid 30's, 8.5, comes to mind. He would invoke God every time he came. But I also had a fuck-buddy who after he came I couldn't even touch him because his skin would become too sensitive.

Cumming feels great, but it has never been the goal for me.

I can JO or fuck and not cum and totally enjoy myself.

If I do cum, I get extremely relaxed and love kissing and cuddling. At that time, I have no interest in actual sex, but enjoy the warmth and smoothness and scent of the body next to me.

Within an hour, I'm hard and ready to go again.

I feel relaxed and satisfied. However, if I'm very attracted to the bottom and highly aroused, it won't be long before I'll want to fuck him & cum again - as deep in him as possible. I never pull out when I'm at the point of orgasm. Sometimes it takes me a while before I cum & so I'm telling the truth when I say I can fuck for prolonged periods of time without losing my hard-on.

And I have never once felt the slightest guilt about it. Which is surprising, given the way I was raised.

I don't always cum, sometimes i like to get home and have a great jo. However; some tops have a knack of making me cum whilst being fucked without touching myself. then i get kind mardy and want a kip for about 10 mins.

If I have travelled a while and have cummed, i kinda get annoyed with myself thinking about the fuel and time factor, vowed never again, but I do :)

I try not to cum when I'm getting fucked since I do have a cool down period of 15 minutes or so where I feel tired out. But I do recover, and am hornier than ever if I've already been bred. The need for more cum gets my hole twitching real fast even if my dick might still be limp. Most Tops don't give a fuck whether I'm hard or soft anyway.

It's OK if the Top needs to take a break after he cums...and just wants to cuddle or get a massage from me. But I really enjoy Tops who can stay hard and in me after they cum. I enjoy having a hard cock resting inside me even when it's not thrusting. Really prefer Tops who can stay hard and deliver multiple cum loads over several hours.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I'm happy to continue play after cumming. I'm naturally more relaxed, but doesn't stop my intersted is a guy is topping me if I cum first. In fact, cumming never diminished my interest. When I've been the top, i'm still ready to continue the interaction after shooting off. True, I might shoot off again for a time esp at my age. But I'm in the game until we're mutually "finished".

Most buds and I continue after cumming for probably another 20 min or so. A few buds are, like others, done and ready to leave upon dumping their load. Disappoints a bit; but it is always best when neither forces the outcome to "please the other". When I know a guy is a cum-and-go sorta guy and I know that in advance; then at least I'm not "left hanging" unexpectedly.

After cumming i feel like i need to move on and get on with whatever i was doing before i came. Being that im bottoming more these days i find that id rather not cum and just be of service to the top, im finding that i get as much pleasure from being used by a top as i do from cumming.