Public sex

Norfolkvabottom

• 2 weeks later...

I was clued in to cruisy locations in a couple of forest preserves near where I grew up, I was 13 when I started biking to them.  Locker rooms at a few wrestling tournaments during HS.  Steam room at the Y.  Showers at two different Ys while my dad and I were traveling to visit colleges.  Locker rooms again in college--the main campus rec center had a huge one, almost a maze, and one back corner was very cruisy.  (I have a thing for locker room sex, go figure 🙂 )

• 6 months later...

I get super turned on by being watched, especially if I can hear comments that the scene is hot, or they turn me on, etc.  Steam Rooms, Saunas, Dancefloor, circuit parties, fitting rooms, trails, pools, restrooms, rest stops, etc.  The two that turned me on the most were a) being recruited by a couple to help them present a flogging demonstration on stage in a leather club.  Sir and Boy were hot, they blindfolded and stripped me nude, strapped me to St. Andrew's and flogged me.  They turned me around and I could hear observers saying it was a hot scene, which got me hard, and the more they spoke, the more turned on I got.  The Boy rode my cock on stage, and then other patrons came up and attended me. 

The other hot public scene I was in was at a sex club, where I met the manager, and he got me nice and spun up, and took me to the common area of the club, stripped me nude, and pushed me to my knees.  I was immediately circled by 8 to more guys and I sucked their cocks --paying attention to each one.  They started cumming in my mouth, on my pecs, 6-pack, hair, and I was covered in cum.