Public sex

Norfolkvabottom

On the dance floor of a nightclub a few years ago. I was dancing in just a jockstrap and short shorts. Hot guy came up behind me dancing saying how he wanted to breed me right then and there. I said "then why don't you?" Was easy enough for him to whip it out and slide it up my shorts.

• Upvote 5

On the dance floor of a nightclub a few years ago. I was dancing in just a jockstrap and short shorts. Hot guy came up behind me dancing saying how he wanted to breed me right then and there. I said "then why don't you?" Was easy enough for him to whip it out and slide it up my shorts.

Hot post bro this has happened to me quite a few times at clubs especially in Europe I really luv it as I am really into getin fucked in public ;)

• Upvote 4

• 6 months later...

Uncounted times at cruising places, rest stop areas, toilets, bars and saunas.

Most impressive action was getting fucked and bred on a billard table in a gay bar by a tall hairy stallion surrounded by a bunch of 20+ spectators. His deep manly roaring when he unloadedhis big load inside my ass was honored with some ovations which increased even after they remarked we fucked bare :P . Wish I've got some more of such hot men to get an upload.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Cali@2012 said:

There's an awesome video online but I can't find it of two guy sucking on a train- until they decide to get on the floor and fuck!!! 

I wanna be the bttm in that situation 

If you find it, post it!  Sounds fucking hot

I totally get off on public and quasi-public sex, preferably in a gay cruisy area.  My favorite places over the years:

Seattle area: Volunteer Park, University of Washington campus, Ravenna Park, Northgate Mall restrooms, I-5 rest stop near Everett

Southern California: Griffith Park, Elysian Park, Vaseline Alley at West Hollywood Park, Balboa Park in San Diego, Blacks Beach in La Jolla, 1-5 rest stop near Camp Pendleton

San Francisco/Bay Area: Buena Vista Park, Queen Wilhelmina tulip fields area at Golden Gate Park, Land's End, Baker Beach, Castro Theater parking lot, Dolores Park, Twin Peaks, Marin Headlands

London: Russell Square

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 3/8/2017 at 11:08 PM, Powersubbtm said:

That's a pretty impressive list, @mascjock8guy. Thanks. Have you been back to Elysian lately? Heard the cops have been cracking down on cruisers.

My only recent visit to Elysian Park was several months ago and it was the first time I went there on a weekday (my other visits were always on the weekend, usually Sunday).  I didn't see any cops, but while I was in the drivers seat of my parked car at the top of Buena Vista Drive changing into my cruising shorts (mesh with the inner lining removed), a guy in an L.A. Rec and Parks maintenance vehicle happened to pull up alongside my car just as I finished taking off my regular shorts & underwear.  Not sure if he realized I was naked from the waist down, but he sat in the vehicle glaring at me for a couple of minutes then drove away.

I forgot to include these places on my list: 

San Francisco: Collingwood Park, Ringold Alley

Los Angeles: Echo Park Lake

Laguna Beach: Boom Boom Room and Coast Inn beach area

Atlanta: Piedmont Park, Faulkner Road

Boston: Belle Island Marsh

New York City: The Rambles at Central Park, Chelsea Piers

Vancouver, Canada: Stanley Park

Ibiza: El Soto Las Rocas above Dalt Vila

Love public sex! Been boned on trails and in bars but the most public place was a hand job I got while sitting on a bench in the middle of Centennial Park in Nashville TN. There was a woman sitting not too far away and I don't think she ever suspected a thing. Ha! Man that felt great.

Most public place I've been fucked had to be at pride last year. Me and a guy snuck in between two rows of tents and he went to town on me. One vender heard us and poked his head in and just laughed. Ended up walking around all day with that load in me.

• Upvote 3

Public sex, outside, or indoors, anyplace there might be an audience, is a huge turn-on for me.  I’d add any spot that would be considered inappropriate.  When you are in heat, and have that urgent need to get fucked, it is exciting to satisfy that hunger immediately. A dance club that I used to frequent, since closed, was the site of many encounters. Almost every time I'd make out with guys and play with their cocks on the dance floor, and twice made boys cum. One time I was in a lounge area, started talking to a boy and ended up with me sitting on his raw dick. Two others watched appreciatively, it was risky but hot. Played with others in the bathroom, at the urinal or in a stall. The stalls were where I was fucked a bunch of times, gave blowjobs, and got caught by staff a couple of times. Never got thrown out, though. Only one guy ever used a condom.

As I've written in other posts, at other clubs and parties I've been fucked and taken loads on the dance floor, along with sucking guys and plenty of cock grabbing. Also made guys cum with my hand at these places, too. Dark areas of bars. Sex at the beach, especially late afternoon, and in the dunes at all hours. Swimming in the ocean I have slipped off my suit and let other guys feel me up and press their hard dick between my ass cheeks.  Cruising areas at least once a week in the summer. Twice, right in the middle of the street. Once, against a fence at the beach parking lot. In the back yard at house parties, and behind the house of complete strangers at night when the trick and me had no where to go or wanted to play right away. In cars, especially after clubbing. Public areas of sex clubs.

Steam rooms, saunas, the locker room, shower stalls and in gang showers at the gym. None of the gyms I go to have gang showers anymore, man I miss them!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1