Got that Itch again

*** work of Total Fiction ***

I knew I was gay from a young age, and was eager to act on the urges I felt. In my early days I got older men from chatrooms to pick me up and take me out for nights of underage drinking and underage sex. When I turned 18 I started going to the bath houses in the city. Being so young and cute I never left those places without giving one or two loads and taking at least twice that in my twinki hole. This went on for years until when I was 24 when I found out I had contracted herps. I had obviously picked them up from some dirty raw hole I had encountered along the way. The first break out itched like hell and scared the bejesus out of me. I ran to the clinic and got the whole gambit of tests run. Other than the herpes, all checked out fine- a wonder given all the anon cum I'd taken.

Over the next few years I managed the outbreaks well- I haven't been able to pay for meds and since I don't get outbreaks too often it really hasn't affected my life. During those times that I do break out I usually refrain from fucking guys up the ass, but once in awhile I say 'fuck it' and go cruise the baths again. It's only happened twice before that I decided to shoot my dna in a guy while I'm broken out- both times I had decided to do so since they were young sluts that deserved to take poxy cum in their holes for not being safe.

Today, I'm 30 years old, 5'10 165lbs, and I woke up with that familiar itch again. It wasn't too bad, only a couple of blisters, but one of them was pretty angry looking. I decided to check out CL to see who was looking. I was shocked to see the first post to be from a fresh 18 year old twink looking to take raw loads in his hole. My cock throbbed and itched violently at the thought of driving into the pink pucker in the pics the boi had posted. I emailed him and and we quickly arranged for him to come to my place later that night.

Throughout the day I tried my hardest to keep from scratching while I thought about slipping into that warm wet boi cunt. I got home and showered and again inspected the soars on my cock. Another blister had risen and the angry one had started to weep. I began to second think fucking this kid, afraid of giving him an unwanted std. I texted him and asked if he was worried about catching something from taking anon cum in his ass. He quickly wrote back saying it was a thrill taking loads, a thrill that outweighed any risk.

I decided then that this kid wasn't going to leave until he was carrying my gift with him- with this in mind and scratched at the weeping soar and the others to further anger them... I was going to make sure it took. He knocked at 7:00 P.M., just like we had planned He was beautiful: 18 years old, 5'8" 150 pounds and cute as a button. He was already pulling at my belt and taking his shirt off before I managed to close the door to my almost-pitch-black house. In no time we were both naked, and he was lubing my cock with the back of the throat, moaning as pre-cum started to flow freely. In a flash he was lowering his tight hole down on me. The blister stung like crazy as his raw flesh began to rub up and down on my shaft. "You want this load in ya boi? You want my seed?" This kind of talk drove him wild online and on my cock just the same. He started to ride my dick for all he was worth, panting, moaning, and gasping as he fucked himself hard on my poxed tool. The thought of this kid riding so roughly on my infected cock made me even hornier. Before too long I felt my load boiling up from my balls, and announced its release with relish as it gushed into the kid's hole. Like it was on que, he then busted his nut all over my chest and stomach.

He rose off me slowly while scooping up his load from my chest and began to rub it all over my burning member- which stayed hard knowing I was going to have another turn to deliver my pox into his fresh hole. I was right. "Ready for round two?" he asked as he lowered myself onto my cock again, pushed his load up in with mine. After he rode me for a little while I flipped him over so I could slide in doggy-style and give him a right pounding like the little slut deserved. After pumping my second load in him I started to pull out and realized he had started to bleed. When I told him this he turned a little green and looked at me sadly, saying "You should go get tested, I have HIV and am not on meds."

I didn't go the clinic on the spot, but when some six weeks later I came down with a nasty flu, I went to the local health clinic, knowing what was to come. Sure enough, I was poz. I still can't afford meds, so I don't let it bother me too much. I still get that itch for young, raw ass every now and again. I should feel guilty, but I don't. If I'm asked about status, I tell the truth- but in this college town full of drunk, horny young men, no one ever does.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Piggy 1