What's the piggiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?

rcc226

this wasnn't my sluttiest or piggiest evening, but it sure was fun:

guy came over with multiple loads in his hole. i added mine to the mix, then felched them out (a nice mouthful, good 1/4 cup or so), i snowballed them to him and he spit them into my ass, then fucked his poz load in with them. then it was his turn to felch them out, and we kissed until they were all swallowed.

• Upvote 8

Let myself be owned for a day by this sleasy guy whose tag was 'dirtyfatpig' After a session at his place - bondage, tit torture, piss and dildo fucking, he took me to a sauna where he forced me to walk around with no towel. Ended up in filthy cubicle taking raw cock and load after load in both holes

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

This happened to me just last night (er, early this morning) - so it is fresh on my mind (still grinning about it)

Was at a pig fuck party, got into a fantasy role play session with this guy...got him off on a "story" about coach/athlete and teacher/student (pure made up story)...he got so turned on he asked what my fantasy was..told him I wanted to be pimped/whored out by a top man, I don't get to see anyone, they completely decide what happens and who gets to cum in my ass...he smiled and said "do you want to make that happen now?".. Hell yes!! - I replied

He poppered my up (and kept them flowing under my nose) lubed my hole and bent me over...he told me to keep my head down until he said otherwise....he told me to grab his leg to brace myself because he had quite a few cocks already line up to frill my hole...one by one, he directed cock after cock in my hole...after each was finished dumping their cum in my hole, he would lean down and tell me the load count number...10 loads later from 9 guys (1 guy came twice in my ass) i was a completely satisfied cumpig...

I so want this to happen again!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

Last summer I went on a day hike in the forest with two budes, just for something to do, get out of the house. When we stopped to rest one thing led to another and I leaned up against a tree as they took turns in my asshole. Niether lasted very long since it was a quicky and they both cam within 5 to 10 minutes. I had wet undies the rest of the afternoon as their cum dripped out of me.

• Upvote 5

I have this long held belief that you should try every at least twice - sometimes, the first time you squick and can't carry on with it. It was in that spirit (in a week when my flatmate was away) that I ran bath ready in case, spread a thick sheet on the floor, crapped into my hand and started smearing, ending up with a wank. Didn't really like it so tried again a few days later and still wasn't keen, so I can stand here and honestly say that I know I don't like playing with shit. Not even photos...

Not the piggiest/sluttiest EVER, but I think you'll enjoy this.

Key West 2AM, somewhere on Fleming St., I'm walking back to the gay guesthouse where I'd been staying when I saw a HOT Latin guy, shorts around his ankles, stroking the BIGGEST cock I'd ever seen. I walk over to him and ask if he wants help with that thing. He plants one on my mouth and the next thing I know, he's pushing me down on my knees and his 11.5 uncut inches is right at my mouth. Not needing to be told, I start sucking. This being Key West when it was gay Disney, we draw a crowd. Someone pulls my shorts down and starts rimming my ass. Gradually, I'm taking more and more of that monster pinga in my mouth. The tongue in my hole is replaced by a bare cock, but I'm in such cocksucking bliss, I don't care to see who is fucking me. After 5 minutes, I'm shocked when I feel my Latin stud's balls on my chin and smell the musk of his sweaty pubes. "You're the first one who ever deepthroated my cock!" He moaned. I'm aware of the sounds of others around me, some sucking cock, some jacking their cocks. The cock up my ass pulsated and there were animalistic grunts as the guy came. As soon as he pulled out, another cock was rammed up my hole in a single thrust. Fixated on the Chorizo in my throat, I was vaguely aware of guys spewing their cum on my back and neck. Load # 2 was shot up my hole and seconds later, another cock slid in easily. Even with my limited Spanish, I knew words like "puto" and "boca caliente" were meant as encouragement. Though my jaws ached, I continued sucking, amazed that I was able to accommodate such a monstrous cock. Just as the third guy blew his jizz in my hole, my Latin God yelled, "I'm cuuuummmiiinnnng!" pulling out a bit so I could taste his sperm. He pulled me back up to my feet and kissed me and we snowballed his cum. "Babe, I've NEVER had a better blowjob in my life. I'd take you back to my room and fuck you if I didn't have a 10 AM flight out. You're a cummy mess!" He said. "I sure am!" I replied. I walked the 2 blocks back to my guesthouse wearing only the cum that covered my back and neck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

I had a top who I used to frequent that would share me with his friends. Once I got in his sling with a hood on and let him fuck me loose. Then he fisted me till my hole was fully stretched open. I pushed out my rosebud and kept it pushed out while he and his 2 anonymous friends proceeded to breed me. Never saw them until I took the hood off and felt cum dripping from my sloppy hole.

• Upvote 4

Guest BBCumdumpPig

was blindfolded and tied across the bed with my ass hanging over one side and my head over the other.. my buddy then went online and had guys show up to use my holes... a total of 14 guys used my mouth n ass switching from one hole to the other till they all loaded my ass....and even a couple shot another load down my throat.. all made me suck there cocks clean after they bred my ass.... never saw any of them.. and no idea till this day who or what loads i took... nut still neg :o(

I've eaten cum from my ass and also eaten my cum out of another ass. I also enjoyed rolling my legs back over my head (as if trying to suck your own dick or give yourself a facial) and having my used hole filled with piss. Then I farted that piss up in the air, like a volcano or a geyser, all over myself hehe

• Upvote 4

I had a Dom top call me one night and told be we were going out for drinks. He told me to wear my little leather shorts and harness with boots. (I was about 27 at the time.) He took me to the Eagle in Los Angeles. He pimped me out for the price of a single drink, for him. I got totally drunk, but it was from drinking piss. I think I got fucked that night six times (because he had six drinks), three blow jobs and I dont know how much piss I drank. Would love to do that again!! Any Doms out there?

• Upvote 1

Got paid for every load I took at a bathhouse. By the end of the night, my fuckhole was so full of spunk that it was spurting out cum as I walked around. I was farting cum for the next three days. :P

• Upvote 2