bathhouse questions

ass4cock

Guest BBSeroMan

I'm a bath house PIG, which means I breed pussies at them ALOT. I have never seen any boy bitch dildo fuck themselves in a private room let alone in the public lounge area where most guys chill with just a towel wrapped around them. Not saying you shouldn't do it but Yeah, I think you'll look like a jackass. Take raw dick in the public area up your cunt instead. That's normal.

I don't think it is a good idea - you're going to a place where people hook up in person, without asking a 100 questions and not demo'ing toys. Why do you need a dildo when you can get a raw hard dick in your ass live? <Rhetorical> You don't need to pour your heart out to the first complete stranger to get a sympathetic outcome for your horny ass. Barely anyone talks in bath houses anyway, you'd look like an odd duck and a white crow at the same time.

Another guess - Monday morning is not a known high-traffic time. Try later at night Thursday, Friday or over a weekend. Most horny people work Mondays, I'd assume, even in Oregon.

I have seen guys at bath houses pose face down, nude on a cot in a private room with several dildos laying on the cot by them. Interested guy(s) (tops) enter the room and begin playing with the bottom's ass usually beginning with their finger and followed by inserting one of the dildos. The action usually leads up to the bottom being fucked by one or more of the guys. I have played this scene both as a bottom and a top. It can be very hot. Walking around a bath house carrying a dildo or using one in a public area may not be the best way to play this scene.

I've never been to Hawks in Portland, so I would totally understand if someone accused me of not knowing what I'm talking about!!

But I have been in other bath houses, many, many times on weekday mornings. Ones that have exercise equipment might have a few guys popping in before work (or after a nightshift) to workout.

Sometimes, if it was a busy Sunday night, there might be quite a few folks still hanging around and cruising, or waking after a restful post-fuck or post-party nap.

Any of the above can be wonderful opportunities.

As for bringing a dildo... one of the first times I brought a dildo to a sex club, I got in dark but public corner, and started to sit on my moderate-to-large rubber dick. It was a Saturday night, but the place was not busy at all. And nobody seemed interested.

More recently, but many years later, I brought the same dildo to a bath house, left it in my room, walked around, and found a huge-nipped guy in the maze. He was as entranced by my moderately large nips as I was by his MONSTER nips. I think he was more of a bottom, but I wanted to get fucked, told him so, and invited him to my room.

His dick wasn't huge, but he definitely knew how to use it. He fucked me good and flooded my guts with his load, whose warmth and wetness both satisfied my hole AND left it craving more stimulation. Much more stimulation, in fact.

He rested a moment. Then he started to get up to leave, when I asked him if he would like to fist me. He said yes right away... but unfortunately I was too tight, it just wouldn't go.

So, as he again starts to move away from me, I reach over to my backpack, pull out that same dildo that had gotten me nowhere in the sex club years ago, and just swing it firmly from the backpack into his right hand, saying "Would you please try this?"

His eyes lit up - he was TOTALLY into it!!

I took several big hits of poppers as he started out gently but firmly pushing it into my hole - this dildo gets thick very quickly, just past the head, and it is pretty long too. And he wasn't into using much lube. But that didn't stop him. In fact, I quickly realized that was part of his plan - he had me on my stomach, on the bed, in a bath house cubicle, as this fuckin' hot stud man, with huge monster nips, started PILE-DRIVING my fuck hole... using pretty much only his cum as lube. I was confined by the walls of the cubicle - I could not get away from his insistent and incessant ass-assault.

He RAMMED that big long rubber dick DEEP into my hole, all the way to the hilt, over and over again, bottoming out each time. All I could do was continuously suck in more poppers as he brutally, silently, but so erotically dildo-raped my ass. Finally, after a few minutes of this, he stopped. He then took the dildo all the way out and seemed to examine it rather intently for a moment, before ramming it back in, to the hilt, bottoming out one last, but very hard, time.

He got up from the bed again, and really did leave this time, as I thanked him and lay there recovering on the bed.

A few minutes later, I had caught my breath, and cleared my head of the fog of the poppers. I started to ease the dildo out, realizing that it was almost completely dry by now - he had fucked all the cum into my hole, and the rest had been consumed by the intensely deep and hard dildo-to-ass friction.

Oh yeah, if you're wondering, that load definitely took. That beautiful monster-nipple man gave me quite a gift by which to remember him.

So, to finally finish responding to your question, yes, DO take a dildo to the bath house.

There's no guarantee you'll find the hottie of your wet dreams, especially on a Monday morning. But you just might. And HE just might give you a fucking, and a DILDO fucking, that you'll never forget!

I've never brought a toy to the bathhouse but I have played with a LOT of guys who have, but always in their room. It seems to be more and more common to see guys with their door open and their toys right out in the open. I'm mostly bottom but if a guy wants to have his hole worked over and he's got a bunch of toys to do it with... sign me up. I love it.

I've never been a dildo fan, they don't cum and the latex feels no better than a condom to me. I agree with the previous comments, just go get fucked by real cocks. Keep your dildos for times when you have no real cock. Just my opinion. Just get on your knees with your ass spread and you won't wait long til someone will stick a dick in you.

• 1 month later...

I always bring a few "toys" to the baths - for several reasons:

1- I like to open up and make sure I'm clean before getting fucked.

2- It may be slow, and I don't want to waste my time not getting my ass worked over.

3- It usually indicates that I like to get fucked (or fisted) - no blow jobs or hand jobs.

4- I'm a size queen, and you better have a decent-sized cock if you're gonna fuck me.

5- If there are no tops around, bottoms can play too!

6- If it bothers some guys, I'm probably not your type.

Havings said all that, I would keep the toys in your room, rather than parading them around the club.

Ok now to be on subject. I've seen guys playing in their rooms with dildos before, but not in the public areas. Asked if they'd rather have the real thing, and got lucky. So if you leave your door open and act inviting it could be an ice breaker.

I say bring the dildo and see what happens. If you are LQQKING for a connection, the dildo can be a great ice breaker. In the past, I would bring my medium and large butt plugs to the baths. Depending on my mood, I would insert either and walk around for a bit. In order to "advertise," i would take the plug out while in the whirlpool and place it where others would see it. Once I got the attention of someone I wanted to hook-up with, I would insert it while staring directly at them and BINGO, they were mine! I say go for it! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

i am a bottom and i goto bathhouses every week. i always bring a buttplug and have it in all the time... well i pretty much have it in even when i am not at a bh... gym, beach, pool, mall, airplane, etc. but anyways, guys seem to love it especially when they go to fuck me and get to pull it out and shove their cock in its place... plus it makes my hole ready for instant entry. a top can pull it out and immediately goto full depth fucking without any wasted time