A question for bottoms on chastity

eurotopnyc

Was in a dom-sub relationship. Top was heavy into BDSM. Locked me in chastity for months. He had the filthiest mouth with an equally massive dick that utterly destroyed my insides. There were many times where I didn’t want to fuck because it just plain hurt. While fucking me (almost always from behind) he’d whisper in my ear that I’m just a worthless cunt and that my sissy boi-pussy is only good for emptying his balls and bladder in. He would often squeeze my balls to the point it felt like he was gonna crush them, or sometimes threatening to castrate me and he’d put rubber bands on my balls. 

But, he did teach me how to cum hands free thru p-spot orgasms. My prostate was constantly being stimulated with dildos, the fuck machine, p-spot stimulators, vibrating butt plugs, and of course his fingers and cock. In my head, I can still hear him growling at me, “Cum fo’ me, cum like a bitch! I wanna feel your pussy nut all over my dick! You ain’t a man no mo’, you a sissy ass boi with a busted up cunt!”

We did have our moments, though, usually after a marathon fuck session. We’d be spooning in bed, him slow fucking me, and he’d ask me if I was comfortable taking it to the next level (i.e. castration, feminization, becoming his CD/T-Girl). He eventually let me go, but we kept in touch. I was even invited to his wedding. He found his dream girl, a beautiful Filipina trans-woman with a smoking hot body that he funded. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I am in chastity almost 100% of the time. I take it off a couple of times a week to shower. My clit has become such a beautiful little nub that I’m afraid to keep my devise off for any length of time for fear that it will get bigger or even worse erect! To answer the main question on this topic, I feel it definitely has made a big difference in how I am bred. First your pussy is hungry all of the time. It hardly goes away. This has caused me to lower my standards and let any man breed me that is willing. It also really helps define the male sub roles. To my fortune I have learned how to orgasm without touching myself, but my ultimate goal while my man is in rut is to please him. Making sure he knows he is all man and his needs come first. Chastity helps me focus on the man and appreciate every part of his masculinity. Giving him soft kisses on the neck, giving him my full attention and staring into his eyes and smelling his pubic and pit hair help to take in his essence and know my role. I feel this is all possible because I am in chastity.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I regularly lock myself in chastity, sometimes for up to a month. Makes me continuously horny and wanting to be fucked 24/7 which I’m happy to oblige. I wear it to nude beaches, regular beaches under speedo style swimsuit, saunas, bathhouses, etc. Make it clear that I’m btm and looking! 

As a bottom if my top requested or told me to put on a chastity device I would put it on with no questions. when i started to get fucked as a teen, my top never allowed me to cum or even play with myself, it was him who jerked me off if he wanted and it was all about him and his pleasure. if i wanted to get off, it would be after it was all done and i jerk myself off thinking of the events that had taken place. but it was and it as always been about my man, his pleasure and giving him what he wants and desires and pleasuring him completely, I am the slut so its not about me, but rather about my man who wants pleasure out of me.

• 5 months later...

Like everyone else, I agree, it's hot and a turn on.  It's about being submissive and controlled.  I've only had one on for short periods during play.  Would love to do it for longer in daily life - the challenge of, say, the swimming pool changing room would be hot.  Hard to know whether it would be a problem or an opportunity.