Cocksuckers need more cum in their mouths

faghole that's kinda how i feel about it. but using hands isn't totally a bad thing though, i probably go 90% mouth/tongue/throat and 10% hands to caress his balls...or sometimes i find that a top can cum even harder if you jerk him at the end into your mouth, rather then work the cum out with your mouth alone. i find it helps bring out more shoots and gets every last drop out of his dick that way. i do this more towards the end, like after i've edged him enough to build up lots of cum then i open my mouth wide, put the head of his cock inside my mouth, tongue underneath that sensitive part under the dick, look up into his eyes, and jerk with one hand while caressing balls with the other. i also talk to him a little dirty, like i want more, i want you to cum all over, i want to taste it, i need your cum Sir...shit like that. i find it gets the top off to the max.

• 1 year later...

So far, the only time I use my hands is if the top tells me to or just to hold it so I can lick his cock and suck his balls.  My goal is to please any cock I suck with my mouth and earn the title CockSucker.

• 2 weeks later...

Until recently I have never had a cock cum in my mouth so I have never tasted a load or swallowed one. I hooked up with a guy from a4a and after a good long fuck session (covered unfortunately but since it was our first time I was okay with that) I got my chance. I am not a really great cock sucker but I tried, he knew it was my first load so he gave me a hand. I was on my hands and knees on the bed while he stroked and face fucked me. When he was about to cum he held my head just so the full head of his cock was past my lips. He said he wanted me to taste it. I felt his cum on my tongue and suckled it for all I was worth and swallowed it. I got every drop! I loved it! Now I want more.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's hard for me to give up a dick when I know he's about to squirt, I keep that suction up and his balls tense to best keep his cock in my mouth. I am a cum addict, I want that cum.  If he pulls out of my mouth, as he wants to see it squirt, I hold my tongue on the tip of that dick, to best make sure no gaps for cum escape.

• Upvote 3

A lot of guys pull out when they know they're gonna shoot that load, I hate that i just keep sucking them & make sure they blow down my throat. I like it more in my ass but some guys don't want to fuck but only get sucked, I have no problem with that as long as i get the cum one way or another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I learned something today. While sucking a regular, my hand wound up on the outside of his butt cheek, you know, where it is either hollow or round depending on the position of the leg. Anyway, when he was coming close, he would tense those muscles. I now know the signal to edge him. I changed the rhythm a little bit, took another swig of precum and kept on pleasuring him. When I wanted him to cum, those muscles contracted  almost to spasm. Another huge load. Guess that's why he keeps coming back. I like to run my hands over his body anyway, so I'll be sure to be in the right place at the right time.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard for me to give up a dick when I know he's about to squirt, I keep that suction up and his balls tense to best keep his cock in my mouth. I am a cum addict, I want that cum.  If he pulls out of my mouth, as he wants to see it squirt, I hold my tongue on the tip of that dick, to best make sure no gaps for cum escape.

Nice.  Brooklyn, NY here, man, would love to kick back for your hot mouth