Ever turn down a big black dick?

neg4poztop

No matter what you do, someone will always try to make out that your being racist or that there's a racial reason behind what you say. People love to be the victim. Just ignore them.

We all have our opinions and different types. So long as you're not being overtly offensive or trying to promote any form of hate I see no problem. After all it's a discussion forum so lets just discuss :)

Are we going to get a "Ever turn down White Dick?" or "Ever turn down Latin dick?" thread too?

I always find these threads so revealing about peoples notions about black man. It's so sad as a black man to always have to come on this board and see threads that revolve around "black men", always end up being about his cock size.

I concur with you. But I'm a black guy, so I get it.

Im going to stop using race as a preferance. Reading the comments so far makes it clear to me that race creates unique physical traits like hair and color, but psychological and behavioral traits are shared by all men without racial divide. In other words if I say I prefer Blacks Im not being efficient in collecting behavioral traits I desire.

BTW I am high on Adderral. Ok so to answer this question though yes, I have turned down a black cock before because I didnt want anal and i was clear about it but he wasnt being respectful. As a side note he convinced me to lay on my back so he could "just rub it" and he rubbed my hole maybe 20 secs before he was fucking me.

To be fair I have also turned down white cocks simply because I was not in the mood. In neither case did race play a role.

Can you guys please stop using the term "race"? There no such thing within the species of humans. In biology, races are distinct genetically divergent populations within the same species with genetic differences. Those differences are more within a SAME population.

I lived in Memphis in the late 70's and it was still pretty racist. When ever I would go home with a black man my friends would always be shocked . I had some of my hottest fucks at those times. That was before AIDS hit the south and it was always bare cock in my tight boy hole.

I had one stud in particular that was rough as hell and would know whenever I saw him I was his for whatever he wanted. He fucked me in every room of my apartment as many times as he wanted, and there were cum trails on the floor when he was finished with me. After moving to Miami in the 80's I read an article in the paper that was accompanied by a picture of him that one of Memphis' biggest dealers had been arrested. If only he had shared that with me I might be the pig I dream of being now.

I have been with many a black man and I have to say that there is something special about a black guy. They exude a special scent that is a total turn on to me. I have a special guy with which I have had some fantastic sex with and is a fantastic top. I love it and have no problems giving it up to a black guy. I agree with Bobbie they are just as hot if not more than white dudes. Yes, I am a whore and fucking proud of it!!

Can you guys please stop using the term "race"? There no such thing within the species of humans. In biology, races are distinct genetically divergent populations within the same species with genetic differences. Those differences are more within a SAME population.

Hey, you just described me in nicer terms than the quacks I once had as doctors. Thanks, I never thought of myself as my own race before.

It is difficult to explain, it is a special smell that comes from the pores of his body that is a major turn on for me. Everybody has a smell and a black guy has the best and total sexiest! I'll do anything for a black lover as long as I can smell him, and he can do anything to me as well. I guess you could call it a natural popper.

Guest Matias47

You're being deliberately obtuse. You know very well that the term "race" is used in the society at large to connote ethnic differences. It's also used on government documents. That it's biologically incorrect is neither here nor there as the dictionary allows the biologically incorrect definition.

Now, to the other responses pertaining to the incipient racism of the original question, I'm afraid I agree. May I alter my original answer to I don't turn down any big cock if it's attached to a handsome guy. Just like I didn't turn down that beautiful big cock running up my ass in my avatar pic.