Ever turn down a big black dick?

neg4poztop

Can't imagine turning that one down. This may sound shallow of me, but I think I actually look better with a black man on top of me. lol. Being fair skinned and blonde and all I just think the contrast makes us both look hotter. Especially in videos. But I'm a very visual guy.

I introduced my kids to a black man I was seeing last year. When I asked my daughter later what she thought of him, she said "you didn't tell us he was black". My reply: "Well I thought it was obvious". She did like him BTW. My son is half black so they had a "Bro" thing going immediately that I didn't get.

The first kid, he was 13 and I was 12, to cum inside my ass was black. I went to a school that was majority black. To this day I'll hook up with a black guy over a white guy in a second. I always go for men of color first. Midtown in LA is a great place for black/brown cock.

Are we going to get a "Ever turn down White Dick?" or "Ever turn down Latin dick?" thread too?

I always find these threads so revealing about peoples notions about black man. It's so sad as a black man to always have to come on this board and see threads that revolve around "black men", always end up being about his cock size.

• Upvote 1

Are we going to get a "Ever turn down White Dick?" or "Ever turn down Latin dick?" thread too?

I always find these threads so revealing about peoples notions about black man. It's so sad as a black man to always have to come on this board and see threads that revolve around "black men", always end up being about his cock size.

I think your overreacting. No one is trying to be racist or offend you because your black. If you want to start a "Ever turn down White Dick?" or "Ever turn down Latin dick?" thread then do it.

I think your overreacting. No one is trying to be racist or offend you because your black. If you want to start a "Ever turn down White Dick?" or "Ever turn down Latin dick?" thread then do it.

I never said you were trying to offend, but that still doesn't mean it can't be offensive. These type of threads happen quite often on here. I'm just noting my observation of the time I've been on this board where most threads that are about black men, always end up being about "big dicks" or some other stereotype.

• Moderators

My fondness for black men at least partially comes from their fondness for me. I always seem to get a lot of attention from black guys. I was in Dallas over the weekend and spent several hours at the baths. Although I did play with all sorts of guys, the ones who wanted in my ass and wanted in there now were all black.

• Like 1

I also want to emphasize that my posts to this thread and as far as I think, this thread itself are not intended as racist or offensive. I do apologize if it has been taken that way.

My input was completely intended as pure appreciation. I will honestly state that among the best and most unforgettable sex I have ever been involved with included Black men. The size of their endowment was not the main factor. Passion, involvement, aggression, intensity.... endless options but all to various degrees.

Yes, I have been complimented on my Latin ass, on my Latin Heat/Passion.... and I do appreciate the comments. I also appreciate a HOT man when I see one. Black, White, Asian, Latin... whatever.... I will also focus on very well built men... and at the baths very well built Black men are much more common than very well built White men.