barebearnyc

Internal Cum Shots

6 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

FunSizeBoys (Dr Wolf as they call him almost always cums balls deep) 

I LOVE watching him cum inside guys! The few times I've seen him cum outside, he shoots big loads and shoots them far, a real distance shooter. So it's hot as fuck imagining him blowing those massive loads inside the guys he fucks. He also makes a lot of hot noise when he cums. You ALWAYS know he's having a MASSIVE orgasm without ever seeing a drop of his cum.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, BBBlondie said:

Ever since I was a very young teen, I have always begged and insisted that if whoever's fucking me is going to cum, to shoot his load as deep INSIDE me as he can. I mean, I started telling every guy to breed me when I was 13. I  still HAVE to be bred to this day.

In the 7th grade, Id go back to class after lunch with sperm running down my leg from my gaping fuck hole that I got behind the gym from a couple jocks. Almost a daily occurrence for me. Made junior high and high school sooooo much better

IMG_E0846.jpg

I'll bet you had perfect attendance in school.  We need more like you.  I need a p h a g g o t like you at my beck and call here riverside. My old one is too far from my new job. 

Great for the jocks getting p h a g g o t ass to breed; your phag pheromones must've instinctively activated their dominant and superior alpha ways. Good boy getting your true-self education increased while being educated. 

Great posts, bottom.

Thank you. Yes - I was introduced to the wonders of being a faggot cumhole for alphas. As well as being a devoted Cumslut, I’m slim and light and flexible. The jock boys loved dominating me and fucking me. Nowadays (pre-pandemic), i still am just the same slutty little cum whore, and gladly follow my natural urge to please alphas when I’m asked/told/ordered to. Perhaps I’m too forward, as I will seek out alphas at clubs, bars, parties, anywhere and offer my faggot throat and ass to him (and his friends, if he’s with some). 
I do ramble! I do that when I’m excited. I’m waiting for two guys to show up here tonight. They ordered me to prepare and clean myself, which I have done. They told me if I perform my duties erotically enough, they’ll invite some of their friends over to let me service them. I’m so excited!!

97EC1227-DD9F-4533-B9A3-9D44CE0431EE.jpeg

622394AB-9BB3-42E6-A307-80128F1377B0.jpeg

2 hours ago, BBBlondie said:

Thank you. Yes - I was introduced to the wonders of being a faggot cumhole for alphas. As well as being a devoted Cumslut, I’m slim and light and flexible. The jock boys loved dominating me and fucking me. Nowadays (pre-pandemic), i still am just the same slutty little cum whore, and gladly follow my natural urge to please alphas when I’m asked/told/ordered to. Perhaps I’m too forward, as I will seek out alphas at clubs, bars, parties, anywhere and offer my faggot throat and ass to him (and his friends, if he’s with some). 
I do ramble! I do that when I’m excited. I’m waiting for two guys to show up here tonight. They ordered me to prepare and clean myself, which I have done. They told me if I perform my duties erotically enough, they’ll invite some of their friends over to let me service them. I’m so excited!!

97EC1227-DD9F-4533-B9A3-9D44CE0431EE.jpeg

622394AB-9BB3-42E6-A307-80128F1377B0.jpeg

This is me from the TIM film “Breed Me”.