Think i'm going to do it!

Posted on here before about taking a load off a guy - well it came to nothing.

BUT! recently met someone new...

He's much older than me in his 50's (i'm 30's) just the way i like it. anyway met him yesterday and we had a lot of fun... i started by sucking is lovely cock taking it deep in my mouth getting it nice and wet. drove my lips down hard into his groin until i had his cock right down there...

Then he sucked me - it got me really horny (usually having my cock sucked doesn't do that). Then i said "would you like to fuck me?" to which he said "yes, do you want a condom?" i said "yes". He made a comment like "having a bath with your socks on" We got the condom on and we got down to it. I got on my hands and knees and felt him put his cock at the entrance to my hole. He pushed the head in and gently penetrated me. suffice to say it felt wonderful really got in deep and pumped me for ages. i waited to feel him tense but it wasn't happening. i asked if he wanted to cum and said it's hard with a condom on. We had a lot of fun but in the end he didn't cum.

Now we're going to meet again. and i so want him to cum i want to know what that silky wetness feels like in your ass and from the comments i believe he wouldn't be against it. Like everyone who does this i am nervous but at the sametime i want to feel that natural sensation. when i see him again i think i might let him take his socks off...

Do you think that the sensation of someone shooting in you is as hot as i imagine it would be?

Well, if you really know at heart that you want to know how it feels, then you have just got to get it done. Believe in the choices your mind makes for you. They take you on journeys you won´t think you would dare to take one´s you have done it once.

Do you think that the sensation of someone shooting in you is as hot as i imagine it would be?

Hell yeah! It's even hotter in point of actual fact. Just wait till you've got the weight of his hot sweaty body pinning you down and his cock is thrusting in and outta your hole like a jackhammer tearing up concrete. You hear his breathing become more labored and feel his strokes going faster. And when he erupts in you with animalistic moans and groans you'll grab his ass and beg him to pound that jizz in harder and deeper. That's why I like it missionary style best. Love to have a guy's hairy arms grab my legs, throw them over his shoulders, and hold them tight as he works that cock in and out of my ass. When he comes, that position has his cock going into me all the way to the hilt and depositing his seed as far into my guts as it will go. It's so fucking hot. Once you get it this way, you'll never want it nice and safe again, no matter what the risk.

• 1 month later...