A real Bareback party

Addtheliquid

I've been in Austin for five years, and my impression of the gay community is in a crazy state of exponential decay! Geez! I was on BBRTS.com for a while - it was like Craigslist or Adamforadam! I'M NOT LOOKING FOR THAT!

I tried doing this a few times on BBRTS.

I want to get together a good group for a major fuck party in a hotel or somewhere. The thing is, all Internet lines seem crammed with barbie dolls, saying they're pigs (but really, they're not). I don't want to start a group and have multitudes of bottoms who are keen on the idea of a sex party, but no response from tops (Can you image a room full of bottoms, all twiddling their thumbs)! Which was my experience ALL of the times on BB. How about a group of fellas that are open to really being friends with other people - meeting once a month in a floating location, FULL OF TOPS - and a few eager bottoms?! Anyone interested, hit me up and lets see what we can get set up!

• 3 months later...

My experience of these kinds of groups is that assuming you can get one together (no easy task), then the structure that the group forms, once settled, is a very unstable one.

The casual "friends" begin to see each other outside of the group in rather more intimate surroundings and in smaller numbers, usually even numbers. Two being a popular even number for this sort of thing. Get where this is going? The couples that form because group members went out to date, are themselves often unstable. One partner invariably wants the new couple to withdraw from the group sexcapades - which they do. But then the other partner usually ends up sneaking back because he likes it more than home life, or because he leans a little more top, and the group pressures / guilts him into it.

Eventually the less orgy oriented partner finds out about his BF's sneaking - they always do. This leads to major drama in the group, both at orgy time and otherwise. Group members will like one or the other of the now former couple. Maybe they were friends before the group with this one or his ex. Either way, the group splits along lines of allegiance.... orgies become very awkward and tense. There might even be a fist fight or two.... and I'm not talking about the homo erotic type some people might be conjuring in their minds right now. It gets so bad the members start dropping away very rapidly and the group dissolves.