Best lube to use for fucking

lvsucknswallow

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to use the minimum of lube necessary. If you slather your cock in lube, the sensation can be almost as dulled as with a codom. So, I'd say anything that takes very little and stays slippery. Oil or silicone based ones (Wet Platinum, Gunoil) I like better than the pure water-based ones.

• Administrators
I like to use the minimum of lube necessary. If you slather your cock in lube, the sensation can be almost as dulled as with a codom.

Just the opposite for me - to a point. It feels best to me when there's plenty of lube - it comes closest to a cummy hole (which I LOVE).

Boy Butter, Gun Oil, Spit and Cum are my favorites. I've had a top used bacon grease too. Just got some off the sheet from the bacon, lubed his cock and fucked my hole. That was a hot fuck.

OMG, bacon grease! I can't decide if that would be gross or extremely hot. Something to try.

Boy Butter, Gun Oil, Spit and Cum are my favorites. I've had a top used bacon grease too. Just got some off the sheet from the bacon, lubed his cock and fucked my hole. That was a hot fuck.

now thats a TRUE bacon lover, never knew bacon and sex can go together lol

now thats a TRUE bacon lover, never knew bacon and sex can go together lol
Everyone knows bacon makes everything better! LOL!

I prefer a silicone based lube when I'm gettin raw fucked. lasts long, and I find I feel the tops cock better than with a water based lube.

Guest JizzDumpWI

Oh my, you guys have not been to Wisconsin State Fair then... Where we actually have deep fried bacon. Bacon grease could be a very hot lube. And could add to the pleasure of felching. I propose we all try it within the week and report back... ;)

Agree with Whoa, use as little as necessary. I prefer silicone based lubes like Wet Platinum or Gun Oil, but a good old fashioned Vaseline fucking is hot sometimes too. It creates more drag than silicone which can really give you an intense sensation if you can handle it. It seems more... personal. I have no idea if they are condom friendly or not. Don't care. I have always liked the idea of "food" lubes such as the grape oil mention already, since I don't like getting a lot of lube in my mouth when it is something like silicone or vaseline. But bacon grease? I'll pass on that one, lol. I'd rather use spit.

Edited by TigerMilner