Best position to ge bred!

My favorite position to bottom is on my belly. I like many positions and since I love to be fucked will do so in probably any position but when the stud is going to first enter me or when he is ready to cum I really want to be on my belly. Being on my belly makes me a 100% bottom as my cock is squished into the mattress and I get to focus on being fucked rather than trying to touch myself.

• Like 2

MylLegs over a guy's shoulders is the best. He can go deeper and I appreciate the look on his face as he gets to the paradise stroke. I love the look on a guy's face as he shoots his load up my arse.

My favorite is to be in a sling. My legs are spread and strapped, my hole is exposed. It's the most helpless position and the one where I have the least control. This way the top can breed me as hard and as deep as he wants without me being able to do anything about it.

For me it depends on whether I'm trying to get a collection or if I'm having an intense and intimate session. If collecting loads then the easiest position on the legs is doggie, followed by sitting in his lap. If it's an intimate affair then I prefer on my back with my legs up since it lets me watch his face (unless we are kissing). I love kissing a guy when he loses control and unloads in my ass.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

It depends.  I like on my back with my legs spread and pushed back.  I can watch my husband or the top doing everything and it feels great.  I also like doggie style, feeling a top go balls deep, slapping balls on me too.  I tend to feel him cumming more in the doggie position too.

For a 1on1 fuck, I prefer to be on my back so I can stare into the eyes of my breeder. Most guys can't keep eye contact when they orgasm but when they do it's really hot.   For 2 or more guys, I like to be on all fours so I can get spit roasted sucking the guy who's going to fuck me next or cleaning the cock that just bred me.

• Like 1

I enjoy on my back the most.  I can take him more deeply, and there is more anal pleasure.  After he cums, I love to wrap my arms and legs around him, and feel his weight on top of me.

However, doggie adds the additional pleasure of his pelvis and groin banging my ass,which sends an electrical impulse through my entire body, although I seem to feel less anal stimulation.

like others, "it depends" for me too.  If it's just an anonymous fuck with no established romantic chemistry, i like to be prone (face down) because that is the most sub feeling for me. The weigh of the Tops body on me is almost a form of bondage or control. Also, i'm really tall and a lot of guys have a hard time reaching me doggie style. so i don't think i've really felt the Topness of that position as much as i would if i were not as tall. 

If i have the kind of connection with the Top that involves kissing, then on my back so i can wrap my long legs around Him and grope His awesome ass while He thrusts inside of me while kissing. That will  take my breath away and make my eyes roll back in my head. 

I like to start doggy, with the top teasing my ass with his cock, begging him to breed me.  First thrust balls to the wall when least expected.  From there, its to my back.  LOVE to watch a tops face as he shoots his seed deep in me.  Also a good position for him to eat his load from my ass, and then snowball it with me.