CumUnion Fort Lauderdale

I have been to two events at the Windamar. Stayed there both times. Variety of men, mostly hot as hell. At both events there were at least 4 young tight bottoms taking it like a pro. Always a hot time.

Since I stayed there, I would go down when it first started then go to the room and then return several times. Actually seems to be more action towards the earlier hours.

Recommend you go if you can. Will try to get back there this January.

hi,

im thinking of going sometime wirthin the next few months, but i dont plan on staying at the hotel where its hosted (probably will stay somewhere cheaper, unless i can get a good deal at the windamar). looking to give my bbc to some raw bottoms.

when do you think it the busiest time to go within the next few months? should i go during a gay event, or anytime?

i have a thing for older, chubby white raw bottoms, but im fine with any age/race, just as long as the place is busy and there are lots of full bottoms there. I also wanna check out slammers, the club and other bathhouses.

so in all, i wanna know when is the best time to go fort lauderdale during the next few months for some hot bb fun.

thanks.

• 11 months later...
Guest EDGYfantasy

I'm sorry for reviving this old thread. I'm going to Miami next week and I'm considering attending Cummunion in Ft Lauderdale and interested to know what's the scene like lately?

I'm a thick & juicy ass verbal poz bottom into getting gangbanged by verbal poz tops do the kind of men that goes to this party is picky in regard body or they're more horny and laidback? Do you think I can get my objective next weekend?