Is this really true????????

endowed

I know that this has nothing to do with bareback sex, but I've read somewhere that guys sometimes let their dogs lick their assholes. Has anyone ever heard of this or done this? I find it unbelievable that someone would do this.

I can see that happening, but never did it myself. Once I was getting fucked at an afterhours party at a buddy's house while a bunch of guys were watching. While the guy was fucking me, my cock got hard and I came, squirting my seed all over the floor. My buddy's dog came over and licked up all of my seed off the floor. Everybody thought that was hot.

Dogs will lick anything that is pungent, and I'm sure there are guys who don't mind a warm, wet tongue rooting around down there, so yeah, I'm sure it has happened. Maybe not all that frequently, but probably more often than one might imagine.

yeah, it's true. I had one dog i couldn't get interested, but my current dog licks my groin and ass and it feels great, but i'm not willing to risk my cock in a mouth with those teeth.

I'm afraid that's a point at which I squick: of necessity guys I was fucking with met the dogs, gave them their biscuits to show they were allowed in the house, and then the dogs were shut out of the room we were using. If I find a man with a nine inch tongue who can breathe through his ears, he ain't gonna be a dog!

Know a couple that let their older dog lick their asses before they get out of bed in the morning. I took care of the dog once when they were out of town and did not take them up on the suggestion that I let him do it to me.